Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alyssa to the Rescue?

Quote Originally Posted by OHWceta View Post
    I think we might get a bonus scene with Alyssa (similar to the Kate Hospital scene) Maybe Alyssa will get to smash a certain bad guy over the head with Lisa
    He he. I like the scene I visualized in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by StrangerThanFiction View Post
    He he. I like the scene I visualized in my head.
    I think we've all got that one!
    signature image

But Lisa will have been thrown away if you didnt water her (or overwatered her) and died. So the event could only happen if you cared for Lisa AND helped Alyssa.

I think Lisa and Alyssa are the two biggest mysteries of how your choices will have consequinces....

But Lisa will have been thrown away if you didnt water her (or overwatered her) and died. So the event could only happen if you cared for Lisa AND helped Alyssa.

I think Lisa and Alyssa are the two biggest mysteries of how your choices will have consequinces....

I do not think for one minute that anything related to Alyssa and my original thought that she will help Max out of her predicament should be taken too seriously; the thought itself was one intended at humour and not meant literally. But - never say never!
    signature image

It's just funny trying to speculate just what the heck the consequinces of watering/not watering Lisa are supposed to be....

It's just funny trying to speculate just what the heck the consequinces of watering/not watering Lisa are supposed to be....
    Now that you mention it. . .

I always thought that the consequences relating to Lisa were strictly down to whether or not you cared for her properly? Water her once a week and all is fine; water her more than that then she will die from drowning.
    signature image

GUYS!!! I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RagdollZombie View Post

Ha! I always suspected that Lisa was a triffid!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by RagdollZombie View Post

With the help of Kates rabbit.

Interestingly I noticed in one scene where Max rolls up her sleeves her bracelets match Alyssa's

The appear to resemble those jelly "Livestrong" bracelets

LISA TO THE RESCUE!!!!

EP 4 SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY

You just won teh interwebz!

Anyone else notice Lisa is possibly an Acronym?

L.I.S.A.
    Life
    Is
    Strange
    A ??? (A is the unknown quantity we dont know yet until episode 5)

(Maybe the A is for Alyssa and will some up the importance of both choices throughout the game? Doubt it but it sure is funny to think about)

You answered your own question in the first line!

L.I.S.A

Life
    Is
    Strange
    Acronym
    signature image

Touche my friend, touche...

Add to the fact that Alyssa is close friends with Kate (the picture of them together along with Stella) and Max also helped Kate (if you helped her survive) could mean they pair up

There is also the thread of actions surrounding Nathan... there are several occasions to be nice to the boy such as not reporting him to the Principle and stopping Warren from beating him further

I wonder if Max is saved by different people depending on the gamers actions - too much hard work for the developer?

Quote Originally Posted by jadehill2001 View Post
    I wonder if Max is saved by different people depending on the gamers actions - too much hard work for the developer?
    Nothing is certain; nothing can be ruled out. But my own instincts tell me that whoever comes to the aid of Max (if anyone actually does?) is preordained regardless of previous consequential actions. There has been many occasions in the game where decisions made by Max has affected, but not altered the subsequent action of a character. An example of this would be the suspension of Jefferson - he will still show up at the junkyard simply because the path leading there may be alterable, but not the final destination. The same thing applies to Nathan if he gets himself suspended - and so on and so on.

There may well be multiple or alternate endings but, like you mention, that will require a lot of work relying on attention to detail so no holes are exposed in the main plotline. The deeper one goes into such things, the harder it is to see what's happening on the surface and, that is where it can all fall apart if not enough care has been taken and duly considered.

We will soon see.
    signature image

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123