Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alyssa to the Rescue?

I haven't helped Alyssa once so going to be interesting to see what comes from that!

Quote Originally Posted by davold View Post
    I haven't helped Alyssa once so going to be interesting to see what comes from that!
    May I ask; why not?

Quote Originally Posted by davold View Post
    Helped or didn't help; don't be surprised if nothing happens at all. But in saying that I do hope that Alyssa has a more prominent part to play in episode five.
    signature image

I just realized I've got 5 different saves all with different choices, but I've helped Alyssa all the time in all of them...damn it, gonna have to start a new one xD

Quote Originally Posted by ElShadow View Post
    I just realized I've got 5 different saves all with different choices, but I've helped Alyssa all the time in all of them...damn it, gonna have to start a new one xD
    you can never save Alyssa enough.

Quote Originally Posted by StrangerThanFiction View Post
    you can never save Alyssa enough.
    Actually I'm gonna start a new save just so I can point and laugh at her every time something happens to her, maybe she'll learn to pay attention to her environment a little more, tough love man, tough love.

Actually I'm gonna start a new save just so I can point and laugh at her every time something happens to her, maybe she'll learn to pay attention to her environment a little more, tough love man, tough love.
    Hahaha

Poor Alyssa. What would she think if she knew so many people were making fun of her?
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by julietxjules View Post
    Poor Alyssa. What would she think if she knew so many people were making fun of her?
    We're not making fun of her, we are encouraging her
    xD

Making fun of her? I'm trying to make her sound majestic! How more majestic can you get than a flying unicorn!

We're not making fun of her, we are encouraging her
    xD
    Yeah...right...we are encouraging her.

You Guys. . .Craaaazzeeeeee!
    signature image

I hope this last episode is big. There is so much ground to cover and I dont want the developers to rush through the story. It would be nice to have some kind of closure with each of the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneddonator View Post
    I hope this last episode is big. There is so much ground to cover and I dont want the developers to rush through the story. It would be nice to have some kind of closure with each of the characters.
    For Dontnod to leave story threads hanging without closure is unthinkable to me. There will be closure for all the main characters even if it is just a token scene.
    signature image

For Dontnod to leave story threads hanging without closure is unthinkable to me. There will be closure for all the main characters even if it is just a token scene.
    Exactly my thoughts. I expect to see at least 5-10 seconds dedicated to each of the main characters in the final closing scene of the game. What they show might even differ depending on our earlier choices in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by LordBattleBeard View Post
    I expect to see at least 5-10 seconds dedicated to each of the main characters in the final closing scene of the game.
    I can already see Alyssa's:
    "Exterior (Blackwell Campus)
    Night
    Frontal shot of Alyssa as she walks absentmindedly, camera swoops down to a lower angle looking up, only to show a meteor across the night sky heading towards the unsuspected student; off camera a sigh and a muttered "damn it, here we go again" can be heard as Max disgruntledly walks into frame, extends her right hand and rewinds to warn Alyssa for the eleventh time."
    Last edited by ElShadow; 6th Aug 2015 at 21:27.

Night
    Frontal shot of Alyssa as she walks absentmindedly, camera swoops down to a lower angle looking up, only to show a meteor across the night sky heading towards the unsuspected student; off camera a sigh and a muttered "damn it, here we go again" can be heard as Max disgruntledly walks into frame, extends her right hand and rewinds to warn Alyssa for the eleventh time."
    "Alyssa. I need you to step to the right"
    "If you say so Max."

*Meteor barely misses Alyssa.*

"Wow Max. You saved me again."
    "Don't mention it." Is Alyssa doom for bad things to happen to her, or is she just obvlious to the danger?

Quote Originally Posted by StrangerThanFiction View Post
    Is Alyssa doom for bad things to happen to her, or is she just obvlious to the danger?
    Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ba- ehrm... Life is Strange!

Quote Originally Posted by LordBattleBeard View Post
    Exactly my thoughts. I expect to see at least 5-10 seconds dedicated to each of the main characters in the final closing scene of the game. What they show might even differ depending on our earlier choices in the game.
    The 5 - 10 seconds you speak of sounds like a montage to me - just like the ending of episode one and two. Although the montage sequence was strangely absent thereafter it may well come back to close out the game - who knows? But in saying that it is almost certain that Max will have centre stage.
    signature image

Night
    Haha! Well one thing's for sure - I can't see the game ending without Max, somehow, coming to Alyssa's aid yet again.
    signature image

Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ba- ehrm... Life is Strange!
    Confused? You will be after the next episode of. . . . . . . .
    signature image

Confused? You will be after the next episode of. . . . . . . .
    Soap! xD

Soap! xD
    I see there's no flies on you!
    signature image

I think we might get a bonus scene with Alyssa (similar to the Kate Hospital scene) Maybe Alyssa will get to smash a certain bad guy over the head with Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by OHWceta View Post
    Maybe Alyssa will get to smash a certain bad guy over the head with Lisa
    If that were to happen it would be absurdly funny.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by OHWceta View Post
    I think we might get a bonus scene with Alyssa (similar to the Kate Hospital scene) Maybe Alyssa will get to smash a certain bad guy over the head with Lisa
    The writers at DONTNOD are going to be well annoyed you just went and revealed the ending right there

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast