Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **SPOILERS** Alternate Max in the Dark Room??!!

Quote Originally Posted by RaulRoque View Post
    In what way, for example?

For me, she's introverted. One thing that I find strange is that her eyelids are always red. Doesn't she sleep? :P
    its makeup?

Ah, my alternative Max is going to jail for killing Chloe anyway. Problem solved. :P

Or the bunker is just a hangout for the entire Vortex Club.
    Last edited by Onmens; 1st Aug 2015 at 09:48.

Quote Originally Posted by RaulRoque View Post
    In what way, for example?

For me, she's introverted. One thing that I find strange is that her eyelids are always red. Doesn't she sleep? :P
    Well, i'd say it is pretty much whole game. Sorry, but i really can't prove this to you. No, not because i think you can't understand or something like that. It is just requires a lot of writing and i am russian and my english not that great. Maybe latter i will start topic about it, i do not know...

Quote Originally Posted by StrangerThanFiction View Post
    That was the only thing that I couldn't get myself to do was read the diary. I didn't want to figure out this little Alternative Max because I was scared that she was like Normal Timeline Victoria. [I did read all the messages though.]
    Yeah - it crossed my mind that Alt Max could play a similar role to Normal Vic, with regards to how Nathan behaves with them. Part of me is tempted to dig through the game files and read all the possible diary entries!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeva-q View Post
    I'm not trying to say that this line necessarily means that Max became Jefferson's accomplice. On a contrary, it seems to me highly unlikely. Simply because it too good to be true. Themes like that lie much higher than level of this game.
    Mr Jefferson's name brought something to my mind... What if Nathan's role is, in this reality, Max's? It's weird and it has other theories in it for "work", but maybe if Mr. Jefferson has some "deal" with Nathan as he could have in the real reality, maybe Max is an accomplice, maybe she's with Mr Jefferson and Nathan in those disturbing things.

Quote Originally Posted by meimeiriver View Post
    You're trying to see too much into this. "In the dark room, developing shots for the contest." pretty much says it all: Max is in the dark room (at Blackwell Academy, most likely), developing shots for the contest. Nothing more.
    This is the truth. Max does not use digital cameras, but although being the self-conscious hipster she is, it's unlikely that she would just use a polaroid for the Everyday Hero contest: most likely she is developping the silver film shots she took for the contest in the regular photography dark room that the Blackwell university, as an art school, should necessarily have.

edit: she does not use "digital" camera, not the other way around
    Last edited by RanXYZ; 4th Aug 2015 at 08:12.

Quote Originally Posted by RanXYZ View Post
    This is the truth.
    No, this is not.

Well, it actually might be. But the reference itself still exist.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12