Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 102

Thread: First Reaction

  1. #26
    I was so amazed Dontnod made the hospital visit with Kate. I'm so happy she's recovering in the story.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvare View Post
    I was so amazed Dontnod made the hospital visit with Kate. I'm so happy she's recovering in the story.
    Oh. . .they had to do that finally, we all invested in Kate with all she went through, the worrying thing for me is the fact that they slotted it in to episode four rather than five. Kate is still a witness, and an alive witness at that! So she is not entirely out of the woods yet.
    signature image

  3. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by julietxjules View Post
    Oh. . .they had to do that finally, we all invested in Kate with all she went through, the worrying thing for me is the fact that they slotted it in to episode four rather than five. Kate is still a witness, and an alive witness at that! So she is not entirely out of the woods yet.
    Yeah, I figured reading someone else's thoughts on that.
    Scary thought. She's already been hurt enough.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvare View Post
    Yeah, I figured reading someone else's thoughts on that.
    Scary thought. She's already been hurt enough.
    And there we have another variable in possible plot outcomes. The horror may well be over for Kate leaving her in peace to rebuild her life, but what we do not know right now is the reason for everything; the whys and wherefores, motives, etc. This is not a Sunday afternoon excursion field trip; there is a deeper meaning to the exposure episode four gave us.
    signature image

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by julietxjules View Post
    And there we have another variable in possible plot outcomes. The horror may well be over for Kate leaving her in peace to rebuild her life, but what we do not know right now is the reason for everything; the whys and wherefores, motives, etc. This is not a Sunday afternoon excursion field trip; there is a deeper meaning to the exposure episode four gave us.
    I think his intentions will be very soon explained by Jefferson in ep5.
    And Max might not like it. It's got to be 100% about her and her power. It's all somehow tied to the apocalypse, the storm.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvare View Post
    I think his intentions will be very soon explained by Jefferson in ep5.
    And Max might not like it. It's got to be 100% about her and her power. It's all somehow tied to the apocalypse, the storm.
    Jefferson could well turn out to be a small cog in a big wheel! Remember the phone conversation outside the classroom? Yes, we all know the storm is coming and it will be fascinating to see how Max escapes and gets to that point in the climax to the story.
    signature image

  7. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by julietxjules View Post
    Jefferson could well turn out to be a small cog in a big wheel! Remember the phone conversation outside the classroom? Yes, we all know the storm is coming and it will be fascinating to see how Max escapes and gets to that point in the climax to the story.
    Remember it? It still sends chills down my spine.


  8. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerThanFiction View Post
    Remember it? It still sends chills down my spine. Especially after seeing that note on the computer in The Dark Room. I wish there was a way that we could've looked through Nathan's call log on his phone to see who he called (since the note mentioned Nathan calling from his own number).
    I have only played it through the one time so my memory in everything I saw is a bit blurry, so please remind me, what was written on that note? I wish I could rewind time like Max can so I can have more time! I am crunched right now but come the weekend I will have the time for a more relaxed, longer play-through.
    signature image

  9. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by julietxjules View Post
    I have only played it through the one time so my memory in everything I saw is a bit blurry, so please remind me, what was written on that note? I wish I could rewind time like Max can so I can have more time! I am crunched right now but come the weekend I will have the time for a more relaxed, longer play-through.
    Luckily, I had took a picture of it [on my phone] just in case something like this was to come up!


  10. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerThanFiction View Post
    Luckily, I had took a picture of it [on my phone] just in case something like this was to come up!
    Ah yes. . .it all comes flooding back to me now. Thank you.

    This is turning into a whodunnit! In this case it was definitely not the butler with the candlestick in the ballroom! The message strongly points toward 'you know who,' it makes sense.
    signature image

  11. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by julietxjules View Post
    Jefferson could well turn out to be a small cog in a big wheel! Remember the phone conversation outside the classroom? Yes, we all know the storm is coming and it will be fascinating to see how Max escapes and gets to that point in the climax to the story.
    Even thinking about that gives me goosebumps. It'll be one of the most memorable experiences in gaming history if they make it epic.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvare View Post
    Even thinking about that gives me goosebumps. It'll be one of the most memorable experiences in gaming history if they make it epic.
    Agreed. I think she will need some external help: enter David Madsen to save the day, perhaps? He may be off camera but his penchant for surveillance is insatiable. So many possibilities there are that could come to pass - I am already chewing my nails in anticipation.
    signature image

  13. #38
    I think that Max is still have Warren's photo. Thus, she can save herself.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeva-q View Post
    I think that Max is still have Warren's photo. Thus, she can save herself.
    Not if she's drugged and knocked out she can't. She might need external help.
    signature image

  15. #40
    Well, you might be right. But all Max have to do it is just look at that photo. So, it might be consider as possibility as well.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeva-q View Post
    Well, you might be right. But all Max have to do it is just look at that photo. So, it might be consider as possibility as well.
    Indeed. But in order for he to be able to do that she must be able to focus on it with her eyes - if she is drugged her vision will not be 100%. We will just have to wait and see how it pans out.
    signature image

  17. #42
    It will be very funny if external help will come from Nathan.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeva-q View Post
    It will be very funny if external help will come from Nathan.
    Yes. . .and it should not be discounted as a possibility. We still do not know Nathan's true part in this - yes it looks bad for him but until that final curtain comes down, no one truly knows.
    signature image

  19. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by julietxjules View Post
    Yes. . .and it should not be discounted as a possibility. We still do not know Nathan's true part in this - yes it looks bad for him but until that final curtain comes down, no one truly knows.
    Either him or Victoria. I'd be surprised and happy either way.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerThanFiction View Post
    Either him or Victoria. I'd be surprised and happy either way.
    Or, as I mentioned somewhere up above - I wouldn't be at all surprised if David Madsen made a sudden heroic appearance; you never know with this game.
    signature image

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    163
    I kinda wonderif Samuel has some big part to play in the last episode. He has a close connection with nature. Perhaps his spirit animal is the squirrel as they are always near him and when you visit the barn a squirrel runs from the side entrance when you discover it.

    Samuel also makes that comment to Max that she is connected to time and tide. He didnt really feature in episode 4. Could that be to allow for a bigger surprise reveal in the last?

  22. #47
    My reaction was shock! Mind....blown! I didn't see that coming. I thought Mr. Jefferson was acting weird but I thought it was because he had a relationship with Victoria and may have also been married. In one part (I think it was episode 1) Max meets Mr. Jefferson outside his classroom and after a short conver. he gets a phone call. If you walk behind him you can hear him talking and it sounded to me like he was hiding something. But him being a psycho, no didn't see that. I thought it was Nathan's father who was the original rapist and he was training his son Nathan to take his place. I got that from the emails to Nathan about his destiny and I've worked so hard to show you what your destiny is... But now I think Mr. Jefferson is training Nathan as his apprentice. I think that he saw Nathan's dark photos and with his psychological problems thought he'd make a good apprentice. I'm wondering if Max will somehow be able to turn back time eventually and get Chloe back. I was really devastated when she died. But there's still the matter of the killer storm left for next episode. Maybe that will do something. This was truly a great episode! I can't wait for episode 5 and I really hope they make a second season. Really the best game out there. I'm not into all the shoot-um-up killing games and this one is more my type of game. I really don't think there is any other game quite like Life is Strange. (At least I haven't found one) Bravo!!

  23. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerThanFiction View Post
    Luckily, I had took a picture of it [on my phone] just in case something like this was to come up!

    And note that it was NOT signed. All other notes from Nathan's father were signed. this one was ripped off at the bottom.

  24. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by julietxjules View Post
    Yes. . .the clues were always there, some more subtle than others, but there nonetheless.
    What clues? I'm going back to replay to look for them but I only suspected that Jefferson was having a relationship with Victoria. I thought Nathan's father was the bad guy training his son to be his apprentice. Now I think that Jefferson is the one training Nathan. I'm just curious to what clues you discovered.

  25. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Squinn1201 View Post
    What clues? I'm going back to replay to look for them but I only suspected that Jefferson was having a relationship with Victoria. I thought Nathan's father was the bad guy training his son to be his apprentice. Now I think that Jefferson is the one training Nathan. I'm just curious to what clues you discovered.
    This isn't all that there are, but this is all that I've collected so far.



    That's the one's that I can remember atm (It's like 10 at night where I live and I'm pretty brain fried at the moment)

    Now THEORY TIME!


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •