Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Episode 4 General thoughts (Spoilers, duh!)

Quote Originally Posted by Squinn1201 View Post
    No I think it's more than that. Something dark.
    The evidence thus far would suggest Max was his intended target but because she wasnt getting a shot in intime he selected Victoria as a substitute.

I'm still wondering, Why Kate?! I wish we got to see more of the Dark Room files.

Rachel makes sense (It mentions her previous relationship with Jefferson)
    Chloe knew too much and had to be removed (Interestingly she doesnt have a file)
    Victoria, all that flirting with Jefferson put her at risk, and going to Cali for the art exhibit made her an easy next Target
    But...... Max went snooping with Chloe and ended up getting drugged first.

Also, I think it was Jefferson that cut off Chloe to cause the accident in the alternate timeline......

Playing The Sims 4
    Last edited by NayaBR; 12th Aug 2015 at 19:48. Reason: (Don't worry about the orange diamond, she was sleepy :P)

Found this theory video about "JEFFERSON: Psychopath or Pragmatist?":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCDdssRIYqk

I would say she is onto something.

Man, people generally can't stand different opinions these days (look in the commentaries section):
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/07/...rk-room-review

This is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by NayaBR View Post

Playing The Sims 4
    Cute This The Sims is good?

Quote Originally Posted by RaulRoque View Post
    Man, people generally can't stand different opinions these days (look in the commentaries section):
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/07/...rk-room-review

This is sad.
    In time, I'm still waiting for that decisional adventure game totally maleable. Completely obtuse. With entirely different plots according to our decisions. All of them, so far, have some basic plot. Well, we're in 2015 yet. There's plenty of time, no?

And now I just remembered Raw Danger (the sequence of Disaster Report). It's a good game.

Look if Max was able to escape she could look at a recent photo and go back in time a tell Chloe that Mr. Jefferson killed her, Then she would kill Mr. Jefferson or do something else and then take Nathan down. Just my theory or maybe Mr. Jefferson framed Nathan But.
    This game is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by SpponTheRaccon View Post
    Look if Max was able to escape she could look at a recent photo and go back in time a tell Chloe that Mr. Jefferson killed her, Then she would kill Mr. Jefferson or do something else and then take Nathan down. Just my theory or maybe Mr. Jefferson framed Nathan But.
    This game is crazy.
    Always possible. There are so many plausible theories. They could head to the junk yard after the party again and hide out waiting for Jefferson to arrive.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567