Thread: 3D model

3D model

3D model

Hello, I have a hobby, I love to sculpt. And I want to create this sculpture. But I'm not a professional sculptor, I'm an amateur. Аnd I have a problem. To solve them, can somehow get a 3D model of the statue? I try to find and open files in game folder but didn't see this model... Please help me. Who can find the model file of the statue? Or suggest how to opening the file.
    Thanks for answer.

Greetings, BOTHarold. As a fellow sculptor (3D models, not traditional), all I can tell you to realistically expect is getting reference images. I doubt that the developers are going to just hand you their model. That's how it is done anyway, be it amateurs or professionals. If you can play the game and get some decent images, maybe using the Sentinel in mid-air flying around the statue, that and the concept art of it should be enough.

Originally Posted by The_Hylden
    I doubt that the developers are going to just hand you their model. That's how it is done anyway, be it amateurs or professionals.
    I think you're right. Anyway, I do not know how to open files from the game. You do not know what program can do this?

BOTHarold, assets such as character or environment models will most likely not be made accessible through tools or distributed on this forum, for a whole host of creative and legal reasons. If you wish to recreate the Raziel statue, I can only suggest you work with screenshots or the concept art available.
    "A return to Nosgoth is not necessarily always welcome: only the attainment of that final gnosis will satisfy us." – Sam Zucchi

Lord_Aevum, I get it. Very bad that there was no way out.