Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Report your Bugs and issues here!

Report your Bugs and issues here!

Hitman Sniper Death Valley bug in latest update.

About two or three minutes into the game, all the zombies stop moving. You can kill them and new ones appear but they just stand there.

I have the Erberus with explosive bullets and it worked for like two attempts at finishing the mission, but now the explosive bullets are not renewing, (the explosive round status circle is faded). Please help.

Game restarts trying to open rank 3 chest

I cannot do anything else in the game because every time the game starts, it wants me to open the chest, but then I tap open and the game force closes itself.

I am at rank 6 and tier gold 3. I unlocked the weapons narcissus, jackal and griifan as should be. But when i started the app today, all my weapons (including my final argument sniper) got locked. Now my rankings are still preserved. I managed to unlock the final argument as it said get it for free under it and i didn't have to repeat the procedure (upgrades got restored too). But the other three rifles can't get unlocked and it says "unlocks at rank 0" under all three. What the hell is rank 0? My rank is 6 and gold tier 3.

My device is galaxy tab s3, my google account tied to the app is alienninja009@gmail.com. i have posted the problem on google play review section as well. I have tried restore purchase in options, logging in and out of my play services account, as well as restarting the app and my device. Nothing works. Also, i had to redownload my death valley data but my upgrades there were preserved

Hello, I play this game on android and it's a great sniper game but I recently bought $2,500,000 and didn't receive any of it. I would like to be either refunded my real money ($8.99) or funded the game money. Thank you.

I'm at level 20 and few days ago the ad roulete just freeze sometimes, some days the button to watch the ads and gain coins and cash just dont appear.

Few days ago I was earning 100.000 in cash in every video/ad, but now was gaining only 40.000, some days I click to watch and nothing happens, I hear the click but nothing change.

Another thing that I see is the lock of the ranking of death valley, I played and finish the missions but the rank still dont appear. (just dont finish in expert level)

I use to play one Moto Z2 play, can I clear the game cache to fix this things ?

I hope someone can help me to fix this problems.
    Last edited by AceEmerich; 4th May 2018 at 12:31.

I have a complaint when we shoot a guard into the inner jacuzzi pool the guards or the target in the lower level raises an alarm to show a dead body please fix that it feels like nonsense since you hide a body in the pool but because his corpse is sticking through the floor the AI targets inform guards and blow up the mission.
    i sourced an image from the web because i don't have screen recorder in my phone to show which pool the issue comes up in
    https://www.google.co.in/search?q=hi...X-Jaa6OcBBziM:

Page 3 of 3 First First 123