Thread: What console will you be buying Hitman for?

What console will you be buying Hitman for?

Xbox One, Ps4, or PC?

Xbox personally.

If there is DirectX 12 support, most likely PC. I may finally buy an Xbox after seeing that it is now backwards compatible, though I may wait for one of those sweet bundles. I'm still not entirely sure...Hitman to me always felt more comfortable with KB+M. I mostly game on console but I can never get into Hitman without all the hotkeys.

I definitely will not be supporting Io on the PS4 with their exclusive crap even though I have the one my brother lent me.

PlayStation 4

PC, no matter what.

Xbox 1

Playstation 4. Now impatiently waiting for some actual gameplay footage and a estimate on the Beta release.

PC

Depends on what kind of additional content the Playstation 4 gets.
    signature image
    Because boomerangs.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterTaffer View Post
    Depends on what kind of additional content the Playstation 4 gets.
    Agreed. I play primarily on the Xbox One, but if the PS4 exclusive content is really worth it, I might just go with the PS4 copy at first and pick up the game on the Xbox One if and when it comes to disc.

(click image to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by Valenka View Post
    Agreed. I play primarily on the Xbox One, but if the PS4 exclusive content is really worth it, I might just go with the PS4 copy at first and pick up the game on the Xbox One if and when it comes to disc.
    Pretty much. What's the content? Is it full exclusive or timed exclusive? Are there benefits to playing it on the PS4 above other consoles?

Questions you ask when you've got options.
    signature image
    Because boomerangs.

PC, none of the consoles have given me any incentive to purchase so far. They are nothing more than underpowered PC's. Please don't interpret this as a console bash. I have bought a console every generation since the original Nintendo. I am just not impressed with either the PS4 or the Xbox One.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterTaffer View Post
    Pretty much. What's the content? Is it full exclusive or timed exclusive? Are there benefits to playing it on the PS4 above other consoles?

Questions you ask when you've got options.
    Exactly.
    That's why I'll be waiting until the information is available before I make a decision. Unless there's a worthwhile preorder incentive (which in the past, ends up available on the Xbox/PSN Store anyway) I may not even preorder the game either.

Quote Originally Posted by Striike View Post
    PC, none of the consoles have given me any incentive to purchase so far. They are nothing more than underpowered PC's. Please don't interpret this as a console bash. I have bought a console every generation since the original Nintendo. I am just not impressed with either the PS4 or the Xbox One.
    Can't really blame you at all there, Striike.

(click image to enlarge)

As I do not have either a PS4 or an Xbox One (yet), I will be one the fence as to which system to purchase soley based off of this particular game. I have both previous gen consoles, and I only play certain, niche games now (such as Hitman). Being a die-hard "Hitman Fan" as I am will make me buy one system or another, but only after reading/seeing you all's feedback & input. Keep us all posted... (MNY THX!)

PC.

Hopefully the PS4 exclusive content will be temporary.
    Since they release the rest of the main content periodically, I can wait for exclusive content, too.

XBox One.

Unless I somehow stumble into a bunch of money and can get a PS4 or a computer that can actually run a game made after 2008.

Just make the PS4 exclusive stuff timed exclusive, please.

Was thinking of getting rid of my PS4 and just using my Xbox One. But I'm very tempted to keep and order the PS4 version to get my favourite franchised game a week early.

Quote Originally Posted by puds1970 View Post
    Was thinking of getting rid of my PS4 and just using my Xbox One. But I'm very tempted to keep and order the PS4 version to get my favourite franchised game a week early.
    I don't think a beta has been announced for Xbox One.