Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 88

Thread: Agent 47s face

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by IamRahx View Post
    While I admire your try at explaining, I always have a knee-jerk reaction when someone is too apologetic in something that is as clear as day.
    The reason 47 looks this way is because they are redesigning him for a new 'beginning'. That's it. Trying to push that into the lore makes no sense, since it wouldn't make him look younger but the same.
    Its going to take some time to get used to it, but its nothing too crazy, since he still looks very much like 47. Especially when they zoomed in and his mouth was out of view
    Cute, but no. This is explained lore-wise. It's cannon and how he's supposed to look. If anything, when they first designed him they didn't take that into consideration and they'll never admit they made him look too old. The same way they won't admit he looks too young now. Deal with it. This is how he's supposed to look and the proof is in the story itself. You can argue with me all you want but this is how things are.

    It's amazing how all people like you do just mask a simple "No, I'm right, you're wrong because I said so, my word is law" and then walk out like you're the victors with no proof to back it up, no legitimate sources and just think you can make up some lies and pass them as facts. You can't even bother to search for information on a subject before posting. It literally would take you less than 5 minutes to find all of this info. Come on man...
    Last edited by Cookiemonstar56; 17th Jun 2015 at 13:59.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2
    Dude, what went up your ass? It is true that it is simply a redesign because of a "new beginning" like mister Christian said in the interview on IGN. What are you rumbling on about it is how he's "supposed" to look? It is really a lot of story you are trying to tell, but really aint saying anything...

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Oonder View Post
    Dude, what went up your ass? It is true that it is simply a redesign because of a "new beginning" like mister Christian said in the interview on IGN. What are you rumbling on about it is how he's "supposed" to look? It is really a lot of story you are trying to tell, but really aint saying anything...
    It takes place after Absolution so it isn't a new story which means the lore is still the same. They re-designed his face with each game. This time they looked at the story when doing that as well and not just to make him look more aggressive for the hell of it. Then again, I can't expect you to know all of that since you registered today just to spam more conjecture. This is how 47 is supposed to look like. Learn some reading comprehension before posting.
    Last edited by Cookiemonstar56; 17th Jun 2015 at 15:14.

  4. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonstar56 View Post
    It's amazing how all people like you do just mask a simple "No, I'm right, you're wrong because I said so, my word is law" and then walk out like you're the victors with no proof to back it up, no legitimate sources and just think you can make up some lies and pass them as facts. You can't even bother to search for information on a subject before posting. It literally would take you less than 5 minutes to find all of this info. Come on man...
    Well, thats exactly what you are doing right now.

    The lore takes place after Absolution but 47 looks much younger. The only way, how this could be consistent with lore (or biology) is, that they use flashbacks to tell the story, as they did in Blood Money.

    But I think they only want him to look younger because of the new beginning and because of the upcoming movie.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2
    I need to learn some reading? I didnt say it was a new story, I said it was a new beginning! And this is said by Christian himself. Who's not reading here?
    They indeed did redesign his face in every game, and I am fine with them doing it again. This is also a hint for the new upcoming hitman movie. I am still standing my point that you are really saying nothing, just blabbing around about that he is supposed to look like this. I agree with you if you didnt get that? I am just saying that you are frustrated about people not liking his face, and just really saying nothing to defend that statement! As for my spamming, I registered in 2012, but never posted anything

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Buscar88 View Post
    Well, thats exactly what you are doing right now.

    The lore takes place after Absolution but 47 looks much younger. The only way, how this could be consistent with lore (or biology) is, that they use flashbacks to tell the story, as they did in Blood Money.

    But I think they only want him to look younger because of the new beginning and because of the upcoming movie.
    Nice, go against what a dev. actually states with no basis. I actually posted proof to back up my claims. You have nothing. It's as simple as that. Real life works the same, jail works the same. You bring proof and that's the truth. The new look they gave him is what he's supposed to look like I posted a snippet of the game's story, the dev confirmed it takes place in the same universe, it's not a reboot and it's only a short while after Absolution. Learn to read.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Oonder View Post
    I need to learn some reading? I didnt say it was a new story, I said it was a new beginning! And this is said by Christian himself. Who's not reading here?
    They indeed did redesign his face in every game, and I am fine with them doing it again. This is also a hint for the new upcoming hitman movie. I am still standing my point that you are really saying nothing, just blabbing around about that he is supposed to look like this. I agree with you if you didnt get that? I am just saying that you are frustrated about people not liking his face, and just really saying nothing to defend that statement! As for my spamming, I registered in 2012, but never posted anything
    Again, you didn't actually got the context of that. It's only a "new beginning" in terms of it being a new game that departs from the rest of the series while still still keeping the lore intact and uses all that they learned in the past to make it the game they always wanted but couldn't due to hardware, software limitations, budget, time, manpower and everything they didn't have when they first started with the idea of Hitman and 47. With this new game they have the chance to start over and make the game they always wanted to. That's what he meant with a "new beginning. Then again, like I said, people lack reading comprehension. You always take them out of the context they were originally in just to "prove" someone is wrong because they don't agree with you. All you're doing is proving you are even more wrong yourself. But go ahead, I got time.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    18
    As for why I started this thread. It's because there's already 3 threads that only say how much they hate his appearance and the devs should listen to them just because they think they know better. With no basis to back those demands, no actual legitimate reason as to why they should even listen to them it literally doesn't amount to anything other than spam.
    Well, I provided an actual legitimate reason as to why they should keep it as it is. I dare you to go to a shop demanding that they give you everything inside for free, just because you said so. You think they would do it just because you say so? It's immature, ignorant and disruptive. This literally happens with every game in the series so far. Someone's gotta draw a line somewhere.

    Here is an interview of Viewtiful Joe's designer. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4087436

    And here is something he states:
    " I think the whole focus-group thing is not the way to make a game, because you start to bring in other people's opinions and lose some of the originality. For Viewtiful Joe, we brought in some kids to a focus test and asked them, "What do you think of the characters?" And all the kids said, "Oh, his head's too big," or "Silvia's annoying, I just want to kill her." They were just trashing the game, so I just got pissed off and said I'm not changing anything."

    That is the kind of attitude devs should start adopting more. Listening to what the fans want more from the next entry in the series is a good way to get feedback but when it devolves into personal preference that's where you gotta draw the line. Bashing on a game constantly just because you cannot see the big picture isn't feedback. You have to take into account each aspect of the series and story and lore plays a big part into it. Without it, a game that set that up over the course of its series just starts falling apart.

    And here we come full circle. Now people are complaining as to why he looks so young. I explained why, provided sources for each of my statements and all I get is a "no, you're wrong just because I say so".

    I know games are supposed to be enjoyable and fun experiences but when the community gets so toxic and all of that negativity starts getting reflected into the game's experience, it just ruins everything.

    You'd think you'd at least be more lenient and grateful since they are listening to you and bringing back the open ended levels and freedom of choice but no, it's always, I hate his face, I hate this gun, I hate this suit, I hate, hate, hate. That's all it is. If anything I have faith in Io Interactive that they won't give into all this nonsense. Also, here's a thought, if you hate it so much you can just not buy it and never look at it again.

    What all of you want is the same game over and over again. Same face, same suit, same guns, same thing over and over. Here's a hint, it's called Call of Duty. Now go over and play that. You're not helping anyone here.
    Last edited by Cookiemonstar56; 17th Jun 2015 at 17:58.

  9. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonstar56 View Post
    See my thread for explanation but the short of it is this: He's supposed to look 20 years younger than his actual age. 47 was born in 1964. That makes him about 46-47 years old but he's supposed to look like he's in his late 20s which he does in this game (HITMAN) and also in the movies. You might not like it but it's the truth. It didn't even make sense that he looked so old in all the previous games. Even for Absolution they made him look younger.

    But, if you're too lazy to search my well detailed thread about why he looks younger here's proof, from the actual story of the game: Ort-Meyer provided his former comrades with donor organs harvested from clone bodies, which significantly extended their longevity. In Hitman: Codename 47, each of Ort-Meyer's accomplices are said to be 60–70 years old but appear 10–20 years younger. So there you go, since they use the clones organs (which 47 also is, duh) they look younger than their actual age by a very big margin. So there you are.
    I did see your "explanation," and it sucks. It keeps coming back to, "he looked 45 in the first 5 games, but he wasn't supposed to because the movies..." Give it a rest. Nobody is going to agree with you that Contracts and Blood Money were wrong and only the atrocious Hitman movies were right. Give it a rest.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by semajmarc87 View Post
    I did see your "explanation," and it sucks. It keeps coming back to, "he looked 45 in the first 5 games, but he wasn't supposed to because the movies..." Give it a rest. Nobody is going to agree with you that Contracts and Blood Money were wrong and only the atrocious Hitman movies were right. Give it a rest.
    Flawless logic. Thanks for showing me the light.

  11. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonstar56 View Post
    See my thread for explanation but the short of it is this: He's supposed to look 20 years younger than his actual age. 47 was born in 1964. That makes him about 46-47 years old but he's supposed to look like he's in his late 20s which he does in this game (HITMAN) and also in the movies. You might not like it but it's the truth. It didn't even make sense that he looked so old in all the previous games. Even for Absolution they made him look younger.

    But, if you're too lazy to search my well detailed thread about why he looks younger here's proof, from the actual story of the game: Ort-Meyer provided his former comrades with donor organs harvested from clone bodies, which significantly extended their longevity. In Hitman: Codename 47, each of Ort-Meyer's accomplices are said to be 60–70 years old but appear 10–20 years younger. So there you go, since they use the clones organs (which 47 also is, duh) they look younger than their actual age by a very big margin. So there you are.
    Well in the new title they made him look younger in 40 years if his real age 60.
    Even in the new movie "Agent 47" he looks older then in this game.

  12. #37
    For those who say there are other important things, is wrong. One of the most important things is to think about how the MAIN character looks like. You can not change it every game so much! I mean from "hitman 2- hitman 5" they kept on the same face and the same features more or less. Now they have changed him completely... * I don't talk about how young he look. Makehim young, I don't mind. But, just keep his look.

  13. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliMontana View Post
    how did you fail his head so bad? the game looks promising and all, and i can tolerate a semi-reboot with a younger 47 but seriously his head looks like its gonna burst on top and his face looks nothing like Agent 47, for the love of Hitman please reskin him before release and shrink his melon head!
    I agree

  14. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidoox View Post


    That fell, when see new 47's face. PLS FIX IT. He must look older. Thats a real knife into fans's hearts
    I agree with you.
    He should look like:
    http://rogi29.deviantart.com/art/Age...253A1434569651
    He looks young but also, he looks like Agent 47.

    Unlike in the game...
    http://assets.vg247.com/current//201...ab-600x305.jpg

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    27,488
    Guys, enough with the hostility towards fellow forum members, or else we'll lock this.

  16. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonstar56 View Post
    First off, let's get the elephant in the room out of the way. It isn't a reboot, it doesn't take place any earlier than the previous games, yes, 47 isn't Benjamin Button since this is how he's supposed to look like. HITMAN takes place a bit after Absolution; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pWK8izSUKw - confirmed by a dev.
    Now, as to why he looks younger, it's quite simple. He only looks younger than he actually is. 47 is genetically superior in every way to a regular human, faster reflexes, stronger, smarter and his body is also much more efficient. He ages a lot slower than any regular human being.

    As proven by a piece from the story itself; In exchange for research funding, Ort-Meyer provided his former comrades with donor organs harvested from clone bodies, which significantly extended their longevity. In Hitman: Codename 47, each of Ort-Meyer's accomplices are said to be 60–70 years old but appear 10–20 years younger. - This proves that the agents age a lot slower since their organs don't fall apart so easily as a regular human's. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_47

    Oh, and he also looks more athletic as well compared to his older appearances in the previous games where he looked more bulky and "fat".

    So, there it is. He looks younger because that's how he's supposed to look. If anything, it doesn't make sense how he looked so old in the previous games. The movies always had younger looking 47s and agents as well since that's how it's supposed to be.
    Now, please, at least try to come up with a decent argument rather than filling the thread with how much you hate his new appearance and want to commit suicide because of it, no insults or personal attacks would be preferable, try to provide sources to back up your arguments and at least legitimate ones and just generally don't be an ass.

    And there you go, this is why they changed his face.
    Greetings, thank you for sharing your different opinion, because it is very important to give other opinions based on facts, and some researches you have done, showing some really good thoughts toward how he should look. However, I have a different opinion than you. Since you said Agent 47 get old much slower than other human being, he needs to be young, but it doesn't mean his structure of face should look different. I mean, it looks very different then before. By observing the face of all the sequels, I see a big difference in his chin and jaw and eyebrows structure, they are far more smaller compering to the other Hitman sequels. Moreover, he looks less scarier, less experienced, less serious and even a little bit happy looking at this picture. -> http://www.gameranx.com/img/15-Jun/hitman-e3-2015.jpg

    When I hear the two words the superior assassin that is also happened to be something like an android or much more stronger human being, I immediately think of lonely, scary, serious, character that doesn't laugh, cry or become angry, fearless from anything, living only to eliminate people. With the Hitman sequels, they deliver it almost perfectly with the character called Agent 47, a human that is not human, escaped from his place of creation where everybody try to hunt him and he hunt everybody. This is a masterpiece, and his face was almost perfect even if they changed it in every game, they always delivered the scary and serious look to the character, the look of a superior assassin in a every stylish way.

    I played Hitman from a very young age and the nostalgic of this game never stop me to remember those moments when playing as Agent 47. Therefore, I expected the same character, younger or not. Looking at the Trailer, he was looking very good, serious and tough, a bit different but very like the other games. However, when I saw the gameplay he was almost completely different person. His chin was much skinnier, his jaw was much smaller, his eyebrows structure were different and he had almost a smile on his face. He doesn't look like Agent 47, he looks like someone who trying to be 47.

    In the end, of course the game should be different, but there are aspects that should remain the same because those aspects or characteristics are what defining who you are or in this case about the face of a hero in a story, especially Agent 47. That why, we as the gamers who consuming the game from the first Hitman, want this one to become as better it could be, since they announced they want to develop the game with us "Another big part of this new approach is that we will develop the game with you, the players, and adjust gameplay and create live content and events based on player activity and feedback - so the game will deepen and evolve as time progresses." I as a player who love Hitman want it to become the game I were waiting for and I am not the only one.

    Few pictures of the series of Hitman:
    Hitman 1:
    http://gameswalls.com/wallpapers/h/h...ename-47-1.jpg
    http://gameswalls.com/wallpapers/h/h...ename-47-1.jpg

    Hitman 2:
    http://wallpaperstock.net/hitman-2_w...00x1200_1.html
    http://screenshots.en.sftcdn.net/en/...lpaper-2-2.jpg

    Hitman Contracts:
    http://t.wallpaperweb.org/wallpaper/..._1440x1080.jpg
    http://kleberly.com/data_images/wall...lood-money.jpg

    Hitman Blood Money:
    http://www.mareosdeungeek.es/wp-cont...-wallpaper.jpg

    Hitman Absolution:

    https://www.google.co.il/search?q=hi...%3B1920%3B1080

    HITMAN:
    http://www.gameranx.com/img/15-Jun/hitman-e3-2015.jpg
    http://media.comicbook.com/uploads1/...015-140317.jpg

    This is what I think he should look like(Brother's quick draw):
    http://rogi29.deviantart.com/art/Agent47-540304282
    Last edited by BlackBird29; 17th Jun 2015 at 22:22.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    798
    Thanks for the feedback, but please, don't be so hostile.
    The game is still in development and a lot of things could change. I'm not confirming, nor denying that the face will change but the team are working really hard to bring you the best Hitman game ever. You'll be able to see it really soon!
    Cheers!

  18. #43
    No, thank you, the developers who working so hard, creating us a wonderful game. I didn't meant to be hostile I am every optimistic. However, I wanted to show Cookiemonstar56 that this is an argument that can be discussed about, without saying I hate this face, rather giving healthy feedback to him, the community and the developers who working so hard to achieve an amazing game
    Thanks

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    27,488
    No worries, BlackBird29; you were perfectly respectful

  20. #45
    47's face has been discussed before on this board: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=142277

    I alluded to it in that thread, and I'll say it in this one: my prototypical 47 is from the Contracts artwork



    While gameplay is much more important that looks, I dearly hope that Io changes 47's face. He has none of the Eastern European features shown in the artwork from Hitman 1, 2, Contracts; most notably 47's extremely heavy brow. This (H6) face and the Absolution face are American renditions of 47.

    Otherwise, the muscle/build of the 47 model is damn near perfect. Not too meaty like in Absolution.

  21. #46
    I'm sure that three threads have merged.

    my - I don't think its necessarily a bad thing about agent 47s face
    and
    DeliMontana - What the F did you do to Agent 47's face!?
    and
    DeliMontana - Why 47's face looks exactly how it's supposed to

    I also wanted to just say I got comment 47
    Last edited by stuntryder788; 18th Jun 2015 at 00:51.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    798
    Yes, I merged all 4 threads with face discussions. Let's keep the forum clean like 47 do with his workplace

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBird29 View Post
    Greetings, thank you for sharing your different opinion, because it is very important to give other opinions based on facts, and some researches you have done, showing some really good thoughts toward how he should look. However, I have a different opinion than you. Since you said Agent 47 get old much slower than other human being, he needs to be young, but it doesn't mean his structure of face should look different. I mean, it looks very different then before. By observing the face of all the sequels, I see a big difference in his chin and jaw and eyebrows structure, they are far more smaller compering to the other Hitman sequels. Moreover, he looks less scarier, less experienced, less serious and even a little bit happy looking at this picture. -> http://www.gameranx.com/img/15-Jun/hitman-e3-2015.jpg

    When I hear the two words the superior assassin that is also happened to be something like an android or much more stronger human being, I immediately think of lonely, scary, serious, character that doesn't laugh, cry or become angry, fearless from anything, living only to eliminate people. With the Hitman sequels, they deliver it almost perfectly with the character called Agent 47, a human that is not human, escaped from his place of creation where everybody try to hunt him and he hunt everybody. This is a masterpiece, and his face was almost perfect even if they changed it in every game, they always delivered the scary and serious look to the character, the look of a superior assassin in a every stylish way.

    I played Hitman from a very young age and the nostalgic of this game never stop me to remember those moments when playing as Agent 47. Therefore, I expected the same character, younger or not. Looking at the Trailer, he was looking very good, serious and tough, a bit different but very like the other games. However, when I saw the gameplay he was almost completely different person. His chin was much skinnier, his jaw was much smaller, his eyebrows structure were different and he had almost a smile on his face. He doesn't look like Agent 47, he looks like someone who trying to be 47.

    In the end, of course the game should be different, but there are aspects that should remain the same because those aspects or characteristics are what defining who you are or in this case about the face of a hero in a story, especially Agent 47. That why, we as the gamers who consuming the game from the first Hitman, want this one to become as better it could be, since they announced they want to develop the game with us "Another big part of this new approach is that we will develop the game with you, the players, and adjust gameplay and create live content and events based on player activity and feedback - so the game will deepen and evolve as time progresses." I as a player who love Hitman want it to become the game I were waiting for and I am not the only one.

    Few pictures of the series of Hitman:
    Hitman 1:
    http://gameswalls.com/wallpapers/h/h...ename-47-1.jpg
    http://gameswalls.com/wallpapers/h/h...ename-47-1.jpg

    Hitman 2:
    http://wallpaperstock.net/hitman-2_w...00x1200_1.html
    http://screenshots.en.sftcdn.net/en/...lpaper-2-2.jpg

    Hitman Contracts:
    http://t.wallpaperweb.org/wallpaper/..._1440x1080.jpg
    http://kleberly.com/data_images/wall...lood-money.jpg

    Hitman Blood Money:
    http://www.mareosdeungeek.es/wp-cont...-wallpaper.jpg

    Hitman Absolution:

    https://www.google.co.il/search?q=hi...%3B1920%3B1080

    HITMAN:
    http://www.gameranx.com/img/15-Jun/hitman-e3-2015.jpg
    http://media.comicbook.com/uploads1/...015-140317.jpg

    This is what I think he should look like(Brother's quick draw):
    http://rogi29.deviantart.com/art/Agent47-540304282
    I can see where you're coming from but even the devs states that this is a "new beginning". Look at the new Need for Speed for example. Yes, it is a reboot but that's not the point. They're taking everything that everyone loved about each game in particular and adding them all together, changing some of those features and removing others. Just because 47 looked like he did in the past doesn't mean he cannot change his appearance. Whether the reason is to reflect the lore more faithfully or to further develop his character and the storyline (he could have gotten plastic surgery to change his face so he won't be so recognizable and look more human to blend in for all we know) there's always a reason why devs change a game's features or remove them. I know everyone loved the previous games but if want everything to stay the same it just defeats the purpose of even making a new game.

    If you want to play the same thing over and over there are other devs who cater to that sort of thing. If you can't be open-minded about some of the changes and figure out how they play into the context of the game as a whole then all of these "opinions" amount to nothing.

    One of 47's biggest assets is his ability to blend in by using disguises. If he looks in any way more unnatural or "less human" then all of that starts falling apart. His new look in HITMAN is by far the most human while still keeping that "unnatural" feeling since he is a clone.

    And yes, he does look older. You can even see wrinkles on his face in the older games. I assume they did that to give him a more "experienced" look.

    People literally complain about this with every title in the series. There is a simple way of fixing this problem. Give us options for his appearance. So the ones who like his new appearance can keep that and the ones who liked his older appearance can use that instead. But I doubt that's gonna happen.

    The series isn't gonna lose any of its defining aspects as you can see from the trailers. If anything, this is the closest a Hitman game has ever come to being an actual hitman experience. He still has his black suit and red tie, he still has the barcode on the back of his head, he can still use disguises, he can still eliminate his targets in a multitude of ways, it's still the same 47 and the same core Hitman experience but better than its ever been. His face won't change any of that, if anything, his new appearance helps him blend in more.

    They could easily please everyone with appearance options but I doubt they'll do that. Changing his face back to the older ones won't do anyone any favors. Next thing we know, this will turn into a Call of Duty series. Same bloody exact things over and over with each series.

    For the last time, feedback is based on facts, taking into account how that change will impact the every aspect of the game and changes should only be made to improve the experience, not suit it for only a select few. Yes, what a shocker, you're in the minority. Most of the people who will buy this will have never even have played a previous Hitman game or won't care about his appearance so much. Trust me, if you gave a current generation gamer that old and frankly ugly looking 47 they would outright say "What's wrong with his face?". Absolution also has a more human looking 47 compared to every previous game like for example in Codename 47 or Contracts. It's more streamlined and makes more sense.

    A more "serious and scary" look would make sense for a cold blooded killer if you look at it from one point. But it would make more sense if you didn't expect it. The new 47 looks like he could blend in anywhere and no one would suspect him of being a killer. That's how 47 works. He's a ghost. While freedom of choice is important, 47 as a standalone character is defined by his ability to eliminate his targets without leaving a trace of his existence.

    That's why his new look makes the most sense it ever has in any Hitman game.

  24. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonstar56 View Post
    Not early stages. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pWK8izSUKw Takes place after Absolution. But he does look a lot better now. He's supposed to look younger than he is. If anything, this is the best he's ever looked. Here's proof as well "In exchange for research funding, Ort-Meyer provided his former comrades with donor organs harvested from clone bodies, which significantly extended their longevity. In Hitman: Codename 47, each of Ort-Meyer's accomplices are said to be 60–70 years old but appear 10–20 years younger." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_47
    This goes to show the clones bodies age a lot slower and are generally a lot more healthy and stronger than any regular human.
    It was kind of weird to see a younger 47 since story takes place after Absolution (his face was older but i liked it, we could feel experiment through it)

    Now i'm totally understanding that since 47 is a clone he ages less than regular people, but i didn't felt like he was too old in Absolution
    (barely 40 years) tho.

    I've always been used to see an "aged" 47, around 30-40 years. It also adds a badass side to the character (his face expressions, his look, his body).

    I think we've lost something in the process, but i guess we'll get used to it.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicSides View Post
    It was kind of weird to see a younger 47 since story takes place after Absolution (his face was older but i liked it, we could feel experiment through it)

    Now i'm totally understanding that since 47 is a clone he ages less than regular people, but i didn't felt like he was too old in Absolution
    (barely 40 years) tho.

    I've always been used to see an "aged" 47, around 30-40 years. It also adds a badass side to the character (his face expressions, his look, his body).

    I think we've lost something in the process, but i guess we'll get used to it.
    Look at it like this. If his face was the same as the new one in the old games nobody would have said anything. If they changed it to his old face after that everyone would freak out. Same thing here but vice versa. Everyone should just learn to accept that they changed it for good reasons.

    I explained some of those reasons with actual proof from legit sources and I'm the stupid and wrong one?

    Take for example Gallileo Gallilei states that the earth revolves around the sun and everyone thought he was crazy even though he had proof of that. Same thing here. I don't claim to be a "genius" like him but I do claim that my points have actual validity. There could have been other reasons as to why the devs changed his face but if they did it for other reasons they could at least try to explain it or take into consideration, at the very least, what I stated.

    We'll lose a lot more if they change it back to what it was or to something worse.

    Now, be real. What human do you think ever looked like this? And if he did, wouldn't he stand out and get noticed easier?


    I mean, come on, get real. The whole point of 47 is to be able to infiltrate anywhere in the world, eliminate his targets and walk out without even someone remembering his face.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •