Thread: I don't trust Samuel (Spoilers just in case)

I don't trust Samuel (Spoilers just in case)

Hey everyone!

I've been thinking about this for a while, and one person I don't trust is Samuel. He's the least likely to be the suspect, right? Well during chapter two you go into his little room (where you turn on the water in chapter one), and you'll find a box with sunglasses and a 'Rachel Amber' poster. I think those sunglasses are his 'trophies'. You know how psychos sometimes take trophies from their victims? I think that's his! Also he has just as much freedom around the school than the security guard.

I bet he knows the ins-and-outs of that school.

I think he's involved in some way, but I don't think he did it.

That would just be too obvious for it to be the lonely janitor who's a little weird. Dontnod isn't going that way.
    Mooberry the Cow God demands repentance and belief!

The reason I think that Samuel has his little box of collected trinkets is because, like his spirit animal - a squirrel, they both collect and gather things as part of their base nature. Samuel has stated that his spirit animal is a squirrel; he's just doing what comes natural to him. If there was anything suspicious or untoward about the contents of the box he would not leave it out in the open for all and sundry to find.
    signature image