Thread: Great game! Thank you!

Great game! Thank you!

Hey, so I don't know if the developers of the game read these forums, but I just wanted to let them know that I am really enjoying Life is Strange and think it's a wonderful game. It's so refreshing to see a game like this.

I really hope it inspires other developers to make these kinds of games. The characters are so vibrant and there have been moments where the game has genuinely moved me.

You all should be very proud of what you have done so far, it really is great.

Very excited for the next few episodes!

The devs do read these forums. I also really like this game! And, if you haven't played Remember Me, it's a game made by the same developer (Dontnod). It's different, but you will see some similar elements.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Zorenexus View Post
    Hey, so I don't know if the developers of the game read these forums, but I just wanted to let them know that I am really enjoying Life is Strange and think it's a wonderful game. It's so refreshing to see a game like this.

I really hope it inspires other developers to make these kinds of games. The characters are so vibrant and there have been moments where the game has genuinely moved me.

You all should be very proud of what you have done so far, it really is great.

Very excited for the next few episodes!
    Thank you so much! The community support for the game has been incredibly awesome!