Thread: Very underrated(for me atleast)

Very underrated(for me atleast)

So I got my hands on LiS yesterday and I must say this is the one of the best games I have ever played for a long time. It actually got me caring for characters. But still it's score is often locked at 7. But if you look at Walking Dead it is met with great reviews. Sure it's no matter since critics can be sometimes but they should stop blowing Walking Dead's and appreciate this game.(I am a TWD and Telltale fan, so I am no hater. If you have any complaints about this thread please express it without swearing & ranting. Thanks.)

It matters very little what anyone's opinion is on the games that you like to play. If you like playing them - for whatever reason - then that is all that should ever matter to you.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by julietxjules View Post
    It matters very little what anyone's opinion is on the games that you like to play. If you like playing them - for whatever reason - then that is all that should ever matter to you.
    You are goddamn right.

Really enjoyed playing The Walking Dead. Though, none of the choices mattered in the end, everyone was mentally insane and died no matter what you did. Also, the zombie fighting thing kind of got old too. So it being rated higher most likely has to do with the fact that many people like the violence, guns and zombies I guess. I really hope Life Is Strange will continue to do better than that.

Thanks so much for your support everyone!