Thread: The future

The future

I think it whould be cool if you play as a new character each season. Next season could be Jake Tacobell that can run fast or Tori smellyfish that can teleport. So every season has a new main character and a new story and a new life. I'm not sure that all seem the same, but still. :D:D:D

It might be interesting, but I'd wait to see how the five episodes play out. Dontnod may decide that this is a story with a beginning, middle and end, and that sequels aren't appropriate in this situation. We don't know how Max gets her powers, if anyone else can have powers and what they may be, how the game ends, etc.

If it's appropriate, then seeing more of this universe could be interesting. It has to be feel like a good game though, not something whipped together because its predecessor did so well that they're trying to turn it into a cash cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellazira View Post
    It might be interesting, but I'd wait to see how the five episodes play out. Dontnod may decide that this is a story with a beginning, middle and end, and that sequels aren't appropriate in this situation. We don't know how Max gets her powers, if anyone else can have powers and what they may be, how the game ends, etc.

If it's appropriate, then seeing more of this universe could be interesting. It has to be feel like a good game though, not something whipped together because its predecessor did so well that they're trying to turn it into a cash cow.
    http://www.vg247.com/2015/03/10/reme...ge-pc-dontnod/

They do have something already. And really, an artist always has more directions they can take something.

Just the "normal" stuff in this game, removing the time travel stuff, is a serious quality adventure game (heavy focus on visual novel aspect, but still). They could drop that part entirely and just focus on Arcadia Bay or something.
    Mooberry the Cow God demands repentance and belief!