Thread: There is a version mismatch with the host?

There is a version mismatch with the host?

There is a version mismatch with the host?

Been trying to get into some games this afternoon. Played a few rounds earlier but now can't get in anywhere. Keep getting 'there is a version mismatch with the host' bug - goes through matchmaking but crashes and gives me that message instead of joining a server.

Still getting crash to tutorials (originally posted in misc crash info thread) in the 2nd round of games too.

Please advise.

This has happened to me and a couple other people I know today.

Not positive what's going on but queuing is a little buggy today

Found some folks in the Steam forums that are having the same issue
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/200110...7398962028505/

i had this issue but only on us east switched to west and no problems
    signature image

Isn't there a thing you can do on steam to make absolutely certain you have the latest version? I had to do that once before.

EDIT: Verify integrity of cache:
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...2037-QEUH-3335
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Still happening on US East servers 2 days later =/ makes playing with friends nearly impossible on those servers

I just now got this error trying to queue for US East.

Just had this happened to me.

The same here, trying to join in the US East server.
    signature image
    Que la guerra solo exista en los videojuegos...

I too am getting this, but on both US servers. Not seeming to have too much trouble connecting to Europe. It is almost as if connection is timing out

Are most of you guys getting the issue consistently, or just once off/during a certain time, and okay again after that?

You shouldn't need to check or verify your game version, but you can always force that by right-clicking on the game in Steam, and going to Properties > Local Files> Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

When you get this error, does it come up as well when you try to create a Private Match?
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

I am getting this same error most of the time when I try to join US East servers. US West works fine. Sometimes it lets me in but very rarely. I have not tried to create a private match yet though.

I've not tried to create a private match as I assume that would mean i'd need 7 other friends and sadly, i'm just not that popular of a guy =/

I only get this error on US East servers as well. This occurs most often when attempting to join a lobby as a party, however this will occasionally occur when i attempt solo play.

Finally, i've not verified my game files as I see no need to when I can connect perfectly fine on US West servers

Thanks for the detail, guys. For private matches, it was more to check if you're able to create a lobby, rather than playing a full match. It assigns you a server that way.

Let us know how you're getting on with the new update now, and if you're still getting the same errors, and if it's only happening on US East (again) or on US West as well.
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Originally Posted by Saikocat
    Thanks for the detail, guys. For private matches, it was more to check if you're able to create a lobby, rather than playing a full match. It assigns you a server that way.

Let us know how you're getting on with the new update now, and if you're still getting the same errors, and if it's only happening on US East (again) or on US West as well.
    I receive the message when queuing solo every single time for the Leagues.

happening for me tonight when I try to play leagues..

(click image to enlarge)

I keep getting this but not on every single game I try to join, just some.
    So generaly other than having reported this via twitter to psyonix, generaly tend to ignore it and requeue.

Originally Posted by Guardian1uk
    I keep getting this but not on every single game I try to join, just some.
    So generaly other than having reported this via twitter to psyonix, generaly tend to ignore it and requeue.
    Thanks for the continued reports. Would you be able to provide your log file after you receive that error. You can locate the file at C:\Users\XXX\Documents\My Games\Nosgoth\BCMPGame\Logs

That can help us to track down the problem.
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

I have this bug almost every time that I try to search for a ranked with a friend. For sure I have it more often than not. Very annoying.

I have this bug almost every time that I try to search for a ranked. For sure I have it more often than not. Very annoying.

Guys, it would be great if you could provide the log files that I've request above right after you receive this error.
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch