Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Concept Art Max better than In-game Max

Insignificant update:
    The more I look at Concept Art Maxine (C-Max), she looks older then In-game Maxine (G-Max). C-Max's bone structure looks mature.
    Last edited by zackdollars; 20th Mar 2015 at 04:31.
    signature image

Lol that awkward dance of her. xD
    There should be more funny scenes like that in further episodes.

on the box art she looks like a model of perfection, slightly photoshopped. In game she looks real/believable/normal.

Also you have to account for Max's character evolution. She is all dorky and nerdy at the start but she evolves, just play it

In my opinion the ingame Max is way cuter than the Max in the concept art
    signature image

Yeah, I prefer Max's look in the game over her look in the box art. She looks more her age, I think, in the game, and I feel like her look conveys more personality. On the box art, she looks more like Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite.

Ready for the mosh pit shaka brah. xD

Quote Originally Posted by zackdollars View Post
    Max in game looks very ordinary and bland compared to the artist's rendering. I would like to see her model tweeked to match the art.

Yeah, no. Concept Art Max looks kinda freaky. Shy, ingame Max is far, far more beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by mysterycycle View Post
    Yeah, I prefer Max's look in the game over her look in the box art. She looks more her age, I think, in the game, and I feel like her look conveys more personality. On the box art, she looks more like Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite.
    Hahaha! Yes, LOL, that's exactly who Concept Art Max makes me think of, moody/angry Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite! My brain just didn't make the connecton. But spot on!

Concept art always looks different than in-game models.

Quote Originally Posted by zackdollars View Post
    (We have the tech to match the box art, just look at Mass Effect's Miranda. It's not a budget issue, either.)
    Please compare concept art and in-game footage of female Shepard in "Mass Effect 3". It's the same big difference as with Max in LiS.

Personally I prefer her in-game look. Concept Max looks too much like a perfect photoshopped cover girl, while in-game Max looks more like a cute ordinary girl.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12