Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Life Is Strange - Feedback and Suggestions

My feedback:
    One of the best game of the earth,of course the game have errors like every other games there is no perfect game and never will be, should I say anything else?

My suggestion: Do not make more life is strange, just because this season wins some awards that don't make the season2 better or even same "good" or make season2 but with different place and characters but I guess its ending up like "another fox skin" lol... just make new games (IP) every time, vampyr looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by UNKLEPhilosophy View Post
    My feedback:
    One of the best game of the earth,of course the game have errors like every other games there is no perfect game and never will be, should I say anything else?

My suggestion: Do not make more life is strange, just because this season wins some awards that don't make the season2 better or even same "good" or make season2 but with different place and characters but I guess its ending up like "another fox skin" lol... just make new games (IP) every time, vampyr looks great.
    I agree - ugh, partially!

The game is defo the best game I've ever played, and the best story i've ever been told, BUT, I just feel that there is so much untapped materiel left behind. Pan Estates - what was so bad about it, and the fact the hurricane hit before Max traversed time -although the Prescott's already had a pretty darned good setup aleady for just such an occasion!

I think another season may actually be even too big. But a single prequel or sequel episode (doesn't matter which seeing as we're time travelers) probably wouldn't be enough

Maybe its just me... Never been a fan of 'take away from it what you will' scenarios and this seems to have been one of them. DontNod have all but confirmed there will be no further continuation of Coulfield anyway though.

Quote Originally Posted by UNKLEPhilosophy View Post
    My feedback:

Well, stories can be different, as we know from movies.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345