Thread: This game is amazing

This game is amazing

This game has me more hyped than all TTG games combined... Hard to even say that but it's true ;-;

Seen the first hour or two of gameplay and already decided to buy the season pass

Thanks for the great support! We're glad you are enjoying the first episode. Are you excited for the next?

I can't commend this game enough. So many games that are out there all follow the same or similar scenarios - it puts me off gaming to be honest. But every now and then a new title emerges from the mists of gaming normality and comes like a breath of fresh air and revitalises my interest in gaming. "Life is Strange" is such a title. Wonderful soundtrack; wonderful graphics; wonderful atmosphere; a lead character who you instantly care about and is highly likeable and believable. I loved this game before it even came out, the concept alone made it stand above many of the big game titles currently available.

I eagerly anticipate chapter 2.

...And keep up the amazing work!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottBlows View Post
    Thanks for the great support! We're glad you are enjoying the first episode. Are you excited for the next?
    Oh, you bet we are. Thanks!

Played the trial and love it so far. Need to get the *ahem* other story-based games in my collection completed first but this is on my list!
    signature image

I saw the trailer and as soon as the season pass was available I bought it. I knew I'd like this game and after the first 2 episodes I'm not disappointed. Quite the opposite actually. I love it and I'm already yearning for episode 3 and praying for a second season. Best indie game of the year so far!

Technically, this isn't an "indie" game. It's published by Square Enix. It also has a decent budget (I assume by the content) compared to most independently funded "indie" games.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by zackdollars View Post
    Technically, this isn't an "indie" game. It's published by Square Enix. It also has a decent budget (I assume by the content) compared to most independently funded "indie" games.
    Square Enix aren't an indie studio, but the genre of the game is indie.