Thread: Thief saves

Thief saves

Thief saves

I'm playing thief on an xbox and I'm having trouble saving and recalling the saved game. I've made it to chapter 3, pretty much by playing until I finish a level. Now in Chap 3 when I save and return I'm always back at the clock tower. Suggestions.

yes, same problem with my xbox 360. i did play through a long game and could save it. When i am exit the game and come back to game in Thief, notice that chapter 1 from Chapter 2 Dust to Dust. I lost Chapter 2 in few times. Seem sucks developers

These are known issues. If you read....

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=142941

You will see that all of the "save game" issues are in 1 place. This thread will most likely end up merged with that one.

Hopefully, there will be a big patch soon that takes care of the sound/save and cut scene issues. I think they have been working on it for a while now, so I would think something should be in the works soon.
    MSI 990FXA GD65 / AMD 4.2MHz Qcore / (2) XFX HD7970 / 16Gig 1600FBS Corsar / Recon 3D / Win7 x64

OK, i did follow through steps, seem doesn't work good. So I guess i will have to put Thief game on shelf . or return to store.

Thanks Poseidon

Originally Posted by zylvainsr
    OK, i did follow through steps, seem doesn't work good. So I guess i will have to put Thief game on shelf . or return to store.

Thanks Poseidon
    Your welcome. Don't give up so easily. Many new titles have similar problems when released. So this is not just Thief or EIDOS. Patients and I believe that EIDOS will resolve most (if not all) of the problems in due time.
    MSI 990FXA GD65 / AMD 4.2MHz Qcore / (2) XFX HD7970 / 16Gig 1600FBS Corsar / Recon 3D / Win7 x64