Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Life Is Strange - News Discussion Thread

Reviews
    - Out of Time hurls Life Is Strange into a tizzy (Throwing Digital Sheep)
    - Life is Strange continues to go from strength to strength with the release of Episode Two (PlayStation Universe)
    - Out of Time manages to continue the fine example set by the first game as well as throw in some shocking surprises and fun gameplay twist (Capsule Computers)
    - The second episode of Life is Strange reaffirms that you should definitely be playing it (Kotaku)
    - Life is Strange: Episode 2 – Give It Some Thought (Siliconera)
    - 'Life Is Strange: Episode 2' PS4 review: The decision snowball is getting bigger (Examiner.com)
    - So here's my review of episode 2 of Life Is Strange for PushStartMedia. Do I like it? Why yes. Yes I do. (PushStartPlay)
    Last edited by Grimoire; 9th Apr 2015 at 16:02.

I sincerely hope it becomes the game that everyone wants to buy and talk about.
    signature image

Important Message
    - If you are affected by any of the issues raised in Life is Strange, please visit http://www.lifeisstrange.com/talk/

Music
    Listen to all your favourite tracks from Life is Strange

Merchandise
    It brings us great joy to announce that official Life is Strange merchandise is here!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 2nd Apr 2015 at 00:46.

Video
    Life Is Strange: Episode 2
    - GameTrailers discuss Life is Strange Episode 2 and compare notes *contains spoilers*
    Fan Art Friday

By krismakesart

By GreyRadian
    Last edited by Grimoire; 6th Apr 2015 at 08:09.

Fan Art
    Shout out to Bunny Girl for her awesome Life is Strange speed painting!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimoire View Post
    [SIZE=2]Fan Art
    I know it zoomed by really fast, but hey! That girl's got some talent.
    signature image

The Square Enix London Podcast: Episode 2
    - The second Square Enix London podcast is here!
    (Episode 1)

Concept Art
    Life is Strange early concept art - outside the dormitories

[SIZE=2]Merchandise

Don't joke about the plant!
    [I'm sorry to admit that I only just noticed the plant is called Lisa. Can I be forgiven?]

Quote Originally Posted by Travis_IO View Post
    Don't joke about the plant!
    [I'm sorry to admit that I only just noticed the plant is called Lisa. Can I be forgiven?]
    Oh my... the plant is called Lisa? I think it is better I water her everyday then...

I'm not ashamed to say that a couple days ago I was thinking, "okay, so it's been like a month, right? When is episode 3 coming out?!"

Then I went back and looked and was shocked to find that it had only been a little over two weeks. I kept checking the date and thinking, "that can't be right!" I actually had to look online for E2's release date.

So. All that to say...I realize this is premature, but any news on Episode 3? How's it coming along?
    Mooberry the Cow God demands repentance and belief!

Quote Originally Posted by EternalAmbiguity View Post
    I'm not ashamed to say that a couple days ago I was thinking, "okay, so it's been like a month, right? When is episode 3 coming out?!"

Then I went back and looked and was shocked to find that it had only been a little over two weeks. I kept checking the date and thinking, "that can't be right!" I actually had to look online for E2's release date.

So. All that to say...I realize this is premature, but any news on Episode 3? How's it coming along?
    If I recall, when you finish the game and watch all of the credits, the date for the next episode comes up....

....and that date was 24th April! I remember the date because I had immediately logged it into my Google Calendar

Of course Square-Enix may delay the release as so often happens with episodic games with any company but I believe 24th April is the ballmark date. Hopefully a mod will confirm or Square Enix will announce soon!

[SIZE=2]Merchandise

Awesome, April Fools joke...sorry to have missed it!

Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeTJ View Post
    If I recall, when you finish the game and watch all of the credits, the date for the next episode comes up....

....and that date was 24th April! I remember the date because I had immediately logged it into my Google Calendar

Of course Square-Enix may delay the release as so often happens with episodic games with any company but I believe 24th April is the ballmark date. Hopefully a mod will confirm or Square Enix will announce soon!
    That's odd! Where exactly did this date of 24th April appear?

At the end of episode two it clearly reads..."episode 3: chaos theory coming May 2015."
    signature image

Episode 3
    - It's great to hear so many of you are excited for Episode 3 which will be released in May! (official date TBA)

I know! I was thinking the same thing (for optimal "choice experience" I only did one playthrough though so it might have to do with that as well. I'm hungry now lol). Yesterday someone on Instagram said May 5th but I don't know where this date comes from? LIS on Twitter hasn't said anything about it...

Episode 3
    For some reason I feel like I already responded to this, but I must not have. Anyway, good to know.

For some reason I feel like I already responded to this, but I must not have. Anyway, good to know.
    Time must have been rewinded.

Reviews
    Life is Strange just hit 10,000 positive reviews on Steam - thank you so much!

Time must have been rewinded.
    Ha! There we go.

Review
    Life Is Strange: episodic video games prove as addictive as episodic TV (The Guardian)

Soo...

It is now May...

I require E(pisode)3 news!

Agreed. Please give us some small update screenshot or something.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast