Thread: Hitman GO wishlist

Hitman GO wishlist

Post Hitman GO wishlist

I'm interested to hear what ideas you have for Hitman GO. With the new airport update, a lot of new features were added: a new guard, moving walkways, civilian mode and skip a turn.

Have any of these given you any ideas for new content or levels? Where would you like to see 47 travel to in future levels, what distractions could he use or what kind of targets would you like to see him take down?

I can't make any promises that any suggestions will make it into the game, but that shouldn't stop you sharing your ideas...

Originally Posted by Travis@IO
    I'm interested to hear what ideas you have for Hitman GO. With the new airport update, a lot of new features were added: a new guard, moving walkways, civilian mode and skip a turn.

Have any of these given you any ideas for new content or levels? Where would you like to see 47 travel to in future levels, what distractions could he use or what kind of targets would you like to see him take down?

I can't make any promises that any suggestions will make it into the game, but that shouldn't stop you sharing your ideas...
    Some ideas:

- Name the missions. The missions in all the Hitman games have names. Why don't the missions in Hitman GO have names?

- A new way to kill enemies could be to have a puddle of water or gasoline that covers one or more spots. Then you would have to time it so you light the gas or electrocute the water when one or more enemies are standing on it.

- You could make levels where there are actual objectives (besides point A to B until you perform the "hit"). For example: You could make a level based off of the "Flatline" mission. In one of the sections leading up to the "hit," there could be a part where you have to get a key and free Agent Smith before you can go on to the next section. Another example: If they had one based off the "Death of a Showman" mission, you drop a letter that "your client" wanted the guy you have to kill to read. You have to drop the letter in the "hit's" path, and you can't kill him until he's walked over the space and picked it up. Or at the very least, having him read the letter could be something you get a checkmark for, but it isn't required.

- Use Agent 47's classic coin throwing instead of rocks to distract enemies sometimes.

- Create more levels inspired by the first four games.

- Make a "level creator" so people can create their own levels and then share them. I don't know if this is even possible, but this would be a huge feature if it is possible. Make it like the Contracts in Hitman: Absolution where you have to complete it yourself first before the created level can be finalized.

I'm surprised skip a turn was added. I thought an interesting part of the design was in not allowing you to skip turns and forcing you to walk. Math made part of those levels challenging. I imagine its much easier with the ability to skip a turn.

Other than that, no suggestions here, keep up the great work

Oh wait, one suggestion: Please try to make the Android release quicker

I'd love to see the Hitman figurine animate and strangle the red targets with his trusty fibre wire. Bit more rewarding than just the slow-mo effect.

To release the game on Windows Phone and Windows 8.

Here is a list of ideas I thought up a little while ago. Hopefully they are inspiring.

Old Levels: Create more "boards" that are based on levels from old Hitman games.
    RU-AP Mines: In my mind, these would be another context-sensitive element. Maybe you pick them up on one point and have a choice of a few other points on which to lay them. I think adding choice in location and/or timing would be best.
    Unsilenced Silverballers: These function similar to the current silenced Silverballers, but a larger radius is shown upon firing -- all enemies within this larger radius them come to the location of the gunshot (same function as hearing a distraction).
    Sedatives: Sedate a guard or other NPC and he or she will lie down, unable to move for X number of moves or until another NPC passes by to awake them.
    Additional Objectives: My favorite games have specific goals or tasks to accomplish. Possibilities include setting up an accident, rescuing Agent Smith, making sure a specific person remains alive, stealing a video tape, obtaining a particular item (maybe diamonds), etc.
    Weather: Sunset lighting, rain, snow, etc. Perhaps the weather will not be active (falling snow) due to the static board game aesthetic, but there can be puddles, streams, snow, ice on the ground, rainy and thunderous sound effects, etc.
    Level Creator: Create our own levels. I'm hoping the simplistic nature of the gameboard style makes this more feasible. I like what semajmarc87 said above: have it function similar to the Contracts Mode in Hitman: Absolution wherein you must complete the level in order to prove it's doable and therefore publish it.
    Manipulate the Environment: Turn off a lightswitch and a guard carrying a flashlight will go to restore it. In the meantime, you can walk right in front of or next to a guard (that does not have a flashlight) without being detected so long as you do not cross paths. Break a circuit breaker and the target's guard goes out to restore it, thereby giving 47 a small window to slyly access and "accomodate" the target. Kick a car and the car alarm will sound, distracting the nearby guards. Pull a fire alarm inside a building and all the NPCs will scatter outside. This will clear the interior of the building but make the exterior more crowded.
    Tunnel Guards: A new guard type that can also travel through the secret tunnels.
    Bridges: Ability to walk over (or under) a guard via a walkway bridge.

^ Not a bad wish-list at all. We can only hope...