Thread: [SPOILERS] Keeper Glyphs

[SPOILERS] Keeper Glyphs

Rolleyes [SPOILERS] Keeper Glyphs

Hey everybody,

I just went for my usual walk through The City, and much to my surprise, I found yet another secret area I hadn't noticed before. That said, I wanna say again how much I love The City in T4 - it's such a smartly constructed maze of secrets and puzzles; I'm playing the game (with no walkthroughs, focus and all HUD disabled) for four months now, and I'm still finding new areas. Say what you want about the script tunnel story missions, but I waited for 11 years for this game to release, and I'da bought it for the hub alone.

Anyways.

In this place I found, I noticed yet ANOTHER Keeper crest glyph, magically glowing and subsequently lapsing as I came near. However, other than being completely bizarre, it did nothing further. This has happened before! I cannot remember where it was the second time, but the first time was in a secret area in Chapter 3 - Dirty Secrets. Because each of the times I found one were so far apart from one another, I failed to memorize or research which glyph they exactly were, but I'm kinda certain they are basically just the crest in glyph-form set in in some kind of button-shaped stone attached to walls.

Now, as with almost everything, I didn't "just google it", because I don't want to ruin the mystery. I am really just curious if anyone else even noticed (probably) or found some more, and is just as curious as I am. This is so intriguing, now I have something new to do!

-K

Nice! Now....have you noticed any strange candles about?

Strange candles?
    Efficiency is the flavour of greed that doesn't get you killed.