Thread: House of Blossoms.

House of Blossoms.

House of Blossoms.

Can anyone help me? I seem to be stuck in the house of blossoms. I am trying to enter the code into the amulet but I can not see the symbols on the amulet. I tried brightening and darkening my video. What can be done to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dave

Peek through the sourrounding wall holes. You have to discover the right symbols before they are highlighted on the amulet.

Now when I discover all four symbols only three show up on the medallion. Yesterday nothing got highlighted on the medallion. I now get the very outer ring highlighted, the second ring nothing, the third ring highlighted and the last ring highlighted. I do get the message that I got 4 out of 4 symbols discovered. What is going on????

Dave

How Many times????

How many times do I need to restart this mission to get the amulet to work on the podium? I find all four symbols and the game does say now place the amulet in the podium. I don't know, maybe I should just remove the game and call EDIOS on their crappy programing. As nothing I do will let me advance past the podium in "Dirty Secrets". Is there another way to get past this spot? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dave.