Thread: Mantle Crossfire Support - UPDATE: new AMD beta 14.6 driver

Mantle Crossfire Support - UPDATE: new AMD beta 14.6 driver

Mantle Crossfire Support - UPDATE: new AMD beta 14.6 driver

When game was coming out you guys said Crossfire would come in a Patch. Its been about four Patches now so where is the support??

"Thief currently only supports Mantle on a single GPU. Multi-GPU support will be added later on."
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/239160...0985747146155/

Did you also forget to reply to this thread?

Hi Shankly,

No we did not forget!
    We still have to iron out some kinks, but we expect the patch to be released sometime this month.

Don't forget that Mantle support has been added in the second patch, so it has only been one patch since. Not four

Originally Posted by Nixxes
    Hi Shankly,

No we did not forget!
    We still have to iron out some kinks, but we expect the patch to be released sometime this month.

Don't forget that Mantle support has been added in the second patch, so it has only been one patch since. Not four
    Thats great news thanks for replaying

The new AMD beta 14.6 driver in combination with the new Thief 1.5 patch should enable you to use AMD Mantle with Crossfire.
    You can enable AMD Mantle Crossfire in the configuration dialog on startup.

Thanks a lot

Hi Guys,

Sometimes when i run the benchmark sequence under Mantle it locks my whole PC up and the only way to regain control is to restart the pc. Sometimes it works ok for a run or two, then it will lock the whole pc up. Please investigate this issue. If you need anything from me, crash files or anything let me know. I will include a dxdiag for you to look at. My system specs are as follows.

Asus p8z77 ws
    16gb ddr 2133mhz
    290P crossfire
    14.6 Beta
    Win 8.1 64 bit

http://www.sendspace.com/file/792tin