Thread: SWEETFX enabled in THIEF

SWEETFX enabled in THIEF

SWEETFX enabled in THIEF

Watch out how Sweetfx is enabled in THIEF. Enjoy the visual difference and share your preset if you have some ...

Posted before. I don't see what's great about turning up saturation and contrast/brightness as you can do this in your video card control panel anyway.
    Dwight Schrute: Every weekend I volunteer at the local animal shelter and they need a lot of help down there. Last Sunday I had to put down a hundred and fifty pets by myself.

Its not just contrast and brightness. Its enable HDR look, better sharpness, picture appear crispier and much more. Just try it to see the real difference.

Well, HDR look looks like contrast and a change in hue to me which you can do in display settings anyway.
    Dwight Schrute: Every weekend I volunteer at the local animal shelter and they need a lot of help down there. Last Sunday I had to put down a hundred and fifty pets by myself.

Man, you can do shader injection by your display settings. Have you ever tried what Sweetfx do ?

Originally Posted by multitechnopark
    Man, you can do shader injection by your display settings. Have you ever tried what Sweetfx do ?
    But you posted a video which has been posted before, which shows me what SweetFX can do. Why would I try software which looks like someone tampered with their display settings? Why don't you post some specific examples of "shader injection" and maybe then I will be tempted to try it.

Did you check the new GTX 970 benchmarks

I just bought a EVGA GTX 970 ACX 1.0 and the game gets eaten alive by this video card. Game runs at a insanely high framerate.