Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Next-Gen Sequel to Tomb Raider Confirmed!

^ That part escaped me

Edit: @pidipidi39, thank you, that's what I needed to know... I'm stupid, I didn't actually read the OP thoroughly xD
    Raiding tombs since 2007. tumblr | N7 #HeroOfFerelden #ChampionOfKirkwall
    signature image

My Reaction to the tomb raider sequel being announced:

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/ima...jtu8o1_500.gif
    signature image
    A famous explorer once said, the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are..

Quote Originally Posted by VaBanes View Post
    ONE THING how to improve the Multiplayer... delete it.
    Lol! so true
    signature image
    A famous explorer once said, the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are..

*moving to TR10 section*

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

THIS IS AMAZING!!!! This is one of the best games ever for me. Thank you for making a sequel. (Hopefully the same model of Lara (I love the new Lara!!!) and same voice actor!)

So happy to hear that !!
    I just hope they will bring back Camilla (she is a perfect Lara Croft 'voice')

Why you guys expect TR10 by 2014? It's not too early? I do really prefer 5th March 2015 (LOL) if that means better, longer and stuning new Lara Croft adventure
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by MissBrandy View Post
    So happy to hear that !!
    I just hope they will bring back Camilla (she is a perfect Lara Croft 'voice')

Why you guys expect TR10 by 2014? It's not too early? I do really prefer 5th March 2015 (LOL) if that means better, longer and stuning new Lara Croft adventure
    Yes she is perfect She just needs to perfect those "run you bastards" type dialogs because I noticed her voice breaking in some of them.

I think it'll come in early/ mid 2015 and hope they dont bring it out too early, I'm prepared to wait till 2015.. 2016 even. Let them drop teasers/trailers and have us speculate till them. I'd cry if I see another great franchise destroyed by yearly milking..

Quote Originally Posted by pirate1802 View Post
    Yes she is perfect She just needs to perfect those "run you bastards" type dialogs because I noticed her voice breaking in some of them.

I think it'll come in early/ mid 2015 and hope they dont bring it out too early, I'm prepared to wait till 2015.. 2016 even. Let them drop teasers/trailers and have us speculate till them. I'd cry if I see another great franchise destroyed by yearly milking..
    Probably Spring 2015 (hopefully earlier ). I don't think they will release it in Oct-Dec, since everyone buys Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed, etc. at that time. Spring is probably the best release date. In Autum people may think sth like "If I spend my money for TR now, I can't afford the new CoD (CoD sucks, btw). It's just two more months, I can wait..."
    In Spring there is not such a huge competition and no one wants to wait till December for a new game.

Nevertheless, I guess the sequel won't take as long as the first game since they don't need to create something completely new from scratch and they also already know how Lara looks like and what she is like.
    What if just the stickers are "made in Germany"?
    Deviantart for some TR Renderings... and LaraxSam.

Probably Spring 2015 (hopefully earlier ). I don't think they will release it in Oct-Dec, since everyone buys Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed, etc. at that time. Spring is probably the best release date. In Autum people may think sth like "If I spend my money for TR now, I can't afford the new CoD (CoD sucks, btw). It's just two more months, I can wait..."
    In Spring there is not such a huge competition and no one wants to wait till December for a new game.

Nevertheless, I guess the sequel won't take as long as the first game since they don't need to create something completely new from scratch and they also already know how Lara looks like and what she is like.
    I want atleast two year gap between each TR game, because.. I think since you like AC too you'll understand: Back in the days when AC2 was announced I was like Wow!! a new AC! imagine the possibilities! Now I'm like.. eh another AC? Sure Black Flag looks interesting, but that excitement is gone.

I want atleast two year gap between each TR game,
    I was gonna say that just now!

I think it's the perfect gap.

Quote Originally Posted by Klona View Post
    I was gonna say that just now!

I think it's the perfect gap.
    agreed. if not 3 years to make sure its bug free and works properly.

this yearly release is a little worry. COD seams to get away with it all the time but hell, 8 year old dont care.
    at least there is a gab from BF3 to BF4. i just wait until there is a premium version of the game instead spending full price on release and few months later we get a premium version that includes the full game for the same price as with BF3.

ubisoft is going in to this direction as well by releasing every year a game of the same title. im still getting AC4 but the rest im not so eager to get. i still havent finished black list yet(also dont feel like playing it anymore). still cant get used to sams new voice
    i woulndt be surprised if they would release a new SC next year.
    signature image

I think March 5th sounds good or at least past that date.
    signature image

Now TR will be released every 5th March every two years ...That sounds great (hope)
    Spring 2015 will be perfect ... Can't wait to see something new fron CD team as a trailer or any picture or just something ... I'm so impatient and happy
    signature image

Let's nominate march 5th as Lara day.

Let's nominate march 5th as Lara day.
    Will be great
    signature image

Alright, you know I wonder now actually if chrystal will ever make a tomb raider game in where you're lara's father and how his story is.

Quote Originally Posted by SuMzz View Post
    Alright, you know I wonder now actually if chrystal will ever make a tomb raider game in where you're lara's father and how his story is.
    Interesting idea. Although I can see it happen in small sequences, as Lara reads some journals or something, not a full game.

Can somebody tell me where we can see the answer we get in this thread?:
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=139208

Thanks
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by MissBrandy View Post
    Can somebody tell me where we can see the answer we get in this thread?:
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=139208

Thanks
    The devs have been very busy lately, so the answers are taking a bit longer than expected.
    We're on it, though, so don't worry! Hopefully soon

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

I hoped they would publish some news today since it's the 1st October. I don't know why but I think the 1st of a month is always a good day to do things like that. (Announcement on 1st August, btw. ^^)

I hoped they would publish some news today since it's the 1st October. I don't know why but I think the 1st of a month is always a good day to do things like that. (Announcement on 1st August, btw. ^^)
    Wanted to ask if you don't mind, does your username mean anything in particular? Because it always reminds me of Ezio's "Va bene"..

Wanted to ask if you don't mind, does your username mean anything in particular? Because it always reminds me of Ezio's "Va bene"..
    Haha, nice! Now my username means something! Thx. It was actually just some sort of altered version of my name mixed with some other things but I like your idea.

Uh Oh, Driber used the S
    word! .

Uh, sorry, That's off topic....

It would be nice for a teeny tidbit, but maybe it is too

Is it to soon to give anything about TR10 or do we have to wait for the GOTY first if theres even going to be one.

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    The devs have been very busy lately, so the answers are taking a bit longer than expected.
    We're on it, though, so don't worry! Hopefully soon
    Ahh. A storm is coming Mr Wayne, very soon. Speaking of soon, can we ban this word in the journey of TR10 campaign?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast