Thread: Cats? What happened to them?

Thumbs Down Cats? What happened to them?

In Movies they are always evil (In some sort of a way)
    And in News it's only 'bout dem doggies.
    What happened to cats?

In Atlantis they had a form of mind-uploading and downloading or something. When animals started mixing with human civilizations though that technology was lost due to the animals, (mainly cats) who abuse the human psyche.

I also remember reading an article that said CATS ARE EViL LOL. Really. It said that because cats purr, which is something they do so you'll keep them around and feed them. That they do that for love, which is evil. Using "love" for something other than I guess.

Evil by meaning empowerment over your love life and as a direct conflict that will occur between actual love. Meaning that they may breakup a couple that really love or keep somebody from knowing love. Lol, cat-feeding-slaves.

http://www.debate.org/opinions/are-c...vil-then-satan

http://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress....t-of-all-evil/

Cats eat mice. LoL. Proof enough for me. Also because a cat's eyes represent a serpent.
    XZX WAS HERE

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by GUMI View Post
    What happened to cats?
    Nothing happened to Cats. It is just us on our way back to the middle ages.
    The thing about Canadians is, they are very friendly people. But give them a hockey stick and they'll kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by GoranAgar View Post
    Nothing happened to Cats. It is just us on our way back to the middle ages.
    "Now thats a name I havent heard in a long time, a long time"~Obi Wan Kenobi
    Nice to see your still alive.
    Back to the middle ages as in as we go back we get more superstitious Im thinking.

^ Ooh, I haven't seen that one I must watch!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by GUMI View Post
    [....]
    What happened to cats?

Does the term "Street Rabbit" give you any clues?

LoL. They've been demonized by the people who take pictures of them and put dumb quotes.

I have also heard them called "just bigger rats" a bit.
    XZX WAS HERE

On the other hand, cats on the internet are HUGE! Tons of fun cat stuff is out there. You could spend years just watching cat videos on Youtube
    (I know I have )
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

My mom found a cat once in Dallas Tx. that somebody threw water on to get it to go away and it was freezing. So she grabbed it and kept it and it vanished one day after about five years. Then another cat came along that looked just like it and she kept it for awhile, then it got eaten by other stuff in the woods. Then another cat looked just like her and now we have had that for about 14 years. LOL The cats just keep replacing the other and are always named Kittie.

There's also a strange spot in Washington? Where you throw dead animals in a bottomless pit and they return ALIVE from the forest!
    XZX WAS HERE

I live in WA and I've never heard of that place.

Cats are the coolest animals. They haven't gone anywhere. They're all around you, you just don't see them. That's how they hunt - a ghost in the forest, invisible and deadly.

What usually happens with cats, is that some women keep them around for some odd reason, tricked by their "need love" trick and the keep gross sandboxes full of cat crap. Then the men get grossed out and they refuse to get rid of the cat or whatever and it often ends in domestic violence. Which some women often are turned on by arguing and screaming and stuff. It all leads to dysfunction. Meanwhile cat poop is poisonous and it's fumes can kill !! It's not good !! You should avoid animal poop.
    XZX WAS HERE

Quote Originally Posted by xzx View Post
    What usually happens with cats, is that some women keep them around for some odd reason, tricked by their "need love" trick and the keep gross sandboxes full of cat crap. Then the men get grossed out and they refuse to get rid of the cat or whatever and it often ends in domestic violence. Which some women often are turned on by arguing and screaming and stuff. It all leads to dysfunction. Meanwhile cat poop is poisonous and it's fumes can kill !! It's not good !! You should avoid animal poop.
    What a load of rubbish.

1) Litter trays only sit full of cat crap if irresponsible owners don't bother to scoop or change the litter regularly.
    2) In my opinion scooping a litter tray in the privacy of my own home where I can put it straight out into the bin and then wash my hands immediately afterwards beats the embarrassment of picking up dog poop in public and then having to carry around bag of said dog poop any day.
    3) My husband loves cats and our cat as much as I do and has never raised a hand to me about the cat or anything else for that matter.
    5) While I'm sure there are some women out there who are turned on by arguing and screaming, I am pretty sure they are a minority. From what I understand arguments often end up with the opposite reaction. Most women react by withholding themselves as punishment to their partners if annoyed enough.
    6) Any poop is poisonous if handled incorrectly. If you do what most people do and put the cat poop in the bin and then wash your hands, it's generally quite harmless.
    7) Fumes!? It can stink something terrible but I've yet to hear of any instances of people being gassed by their kitty litter trays.
    Whit’s fur ye’ll no go by ye.