Thread: What is upgrading a vehicle for ? also will cars seem more like a driving simulator

What is upgrading a vehicle for ? also will cars seem more like a driving simulator

Smile What is upgrading a vehicle for ? also will cars seem more like a driving simulator

on igher difficulties or will it be same as casual where full speed into an oncoming car and take no damage ?

I like when things explode

also this game feels alot my mercenaries was this game developed by the devs that used to work at Pandemic before it got shut down ?

Upgrading is just for customizing some of the vehicles that you can unlock (and order from the Black Market) during the game. It depends on vehicle of what that upgrading will do. Quote from Just Cause 2 Wiki:
    "Likewise, as a vehicle is upgraded, it's top speed, acceleration, handling and armour rating increase, with some vehicles recieving additional weapons."

I don't think that difficulty settings affect vehicle explositivity (though I have only used Normal setting). Vehicles will expolode quite easily if they are shot at or if you bail out from them and let them crash into oncoming traffic. Cars and bikes do seem to be more durable, if you just want to go fast and crash into many things. It would not be as fun, if vehicles would easily explode then.

I am not aware about Pandemic people getting involved with this game. Getting some influences from their great The Saboteur game would be very welcome in a sequel for Just Cause series.
    It is a just cause to just cause chaos in Just Cause just cause it is fun.
    100 bonus missions right here. One hundred!