Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 93

Thread: Suggest Product Ideas!

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraDuh View Post
    Bow replica please.
    +1 for bow replica, as long as its also an actual working bow that can be used for archery

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,771
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraDuh View Post
    Bow replica please.
    Yes! +1 for this!


    Tomb Raider - novelisation paperback, by Rhianna Pratchett.
    signature image

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Plymouth, UK
    Posts
    6,475
    Quote Originally Posted by darksaiyan View Post
    Tomb Raider - novelisation paperback, by Rhianna Pratchett.
    +1 for this!

    Also, on Hardback
    signature image

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Lantea View Post
    +1 for bow replica, as long as its also an actual working bow that can be used for archery
    I think there would have to be some pretty special requirements for that to work, seeing as how a real bow would be classified as a weapon probably? I'll make it a separate item on the list
    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Relight View Post
    I think there would have to be some pretty special requirements for that to work, seeing as how a real bow would be classified as a weapon probably? I'll make it a separate item on the list
    I have done archery in the past and have friends who still do it and in most places they had no problem with owning or tranporting a recurve bow, even on a plane, its just considered as a sport equipment not as a weapon similar to firearms. At least thats the experience from UK, France, US (NY State), and few other EU states.

  6. #56
    -Black zip-up hoodie with TR logo and some of the shield icons
    -Sisters of Artemis silver travel mug
    -Lara's Pendant
    -Keyrings! (mini climbing axe, mini bow, mini pistol, every artifact Lara has ever gotten...)

    I would so snatch those up in an instant.

    I'd pretty much like TR merchandise that's functional in everyday use and not collector item-ish if that makes sense.

    I like the idea of Lara's watch. Maybe offer the watch as a USB bracelet. That'd be pretty cool!
    I really love the idea of keyrings --> carabiner clip ones with the axe, bow, gun, etc. something similar to the image down there I slapped together, maybe one of the fancy carabiners with a built in compass/flashlight or whatever
    signature image

  7. #57
    Tomb Raider Headset skins like we saw in final hours

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post

    A possible idea for a poster?

  9. #59
    WOW okay I just logged in to +1 the bow! Replica of working, I would take either Of course I can assume we are talking about the Crossroads/render bow
    signature image

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    56
    I would really love to see items of Lara from the Legend/Anniversary/Underworld/Guardian of Light games.

    Really enjoy that version of Lara. Not so much into the latest look, more into the iconic look (but no need to go way back to Core Design look just the recent Crystal Dynamics Lara).

  11. #61
    Here's a product idea... How about actually having the Tomb Raider Collector's Edition actually available. Been calling around stores all over the place for a while now trying to pre-order it, but every store says they can't get it. That they were only allowed to get one for PS3 and one for Xbox. And the stores linked on the website offer nothing but the download version.

  12. #62
    Some of the Tomb Raider Concept Art is among the most beautiful I have ever seen. Is there any possible way to buy this artwork as a print(s) to frame and hang on the wall?

  13. #63
    Will the Sam Spratt art print be made for sale on the store at all?

  14. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Relight View Post
    I think there would have to be some pretty special requirements for that to work, seeing as how a real bow would be classified as a weapon probably? I'll make it a separate item on the list
    plus a decent bow you will be looking at £200.

  15. #65
    I propose to make a discount on Steam.

    New players want to buy the earliest part of the game.
    66% Off push them to buy.

    -Tomb Raider 1/2/3, Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation, Tomb Raider V: Chronicles, Tomb Raider VI: The Angel of Darkness - almost nobody buy.
    -Tomb Raider: Legend, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Tomb Raider: Underworld - more profitable.

  16. #66
    Lara Croft costumes!

    Moar prints/giclees/lithographs!

    Feefee plushie? Too random xD

    Replica artefacts?


    What would be lovely is maybe something for those of us that have had tomb raider in their lives for 15 years... something that commemorates the entire series... but what? I'm not sure I'd want an image of the earlier Lara's on my wall though they could get new concept art drawn up, Lara with something representative of each game... though I imagine this store is namely for this new game rather than the franchise as a whole?

  17. #67
    I have already posted this on the Tomb Raider FB page and sent a "contact us" email from the tomb raider store website but I'm posting this here because the FB admin suggested I post here:

    As a HUGE fan of Lara Croft since the very first Tomb Raider... I just have to say I am incredibly disappointed that you do not offer a male version of the T-Shirt with Lara's face on it. All you offer us guys is a couple of T-Shirts with logos on them... Can you please make male versions of this shirt? I think it's a little bit sexist that you only offer it for females. Maybe you think it will look silly for a guy wearing a shirt with a woman's face on it? I personally would wear that shirt with pride.

  18. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco_Stu View Post
    I have already posted this on the Tomb Raider FB page and sent a "contact us" email from the tomb raider store website but I'm posting this here because the FB admin suggested I post here:

    As a HUGE fan of Lara Croft since the very first Tomb Raider... I just have to say I am incredibly disappointed that you do not offer a male version of the T-Shirt with Lara's face on it. All you offer us guys is a couple of T-Shirts with logos on them... Can you please make male versions of this shirt? I think it's a little bit sexist that you only offer it for females. Maybe you think it will look silly for a guy wearing a shirt with a woman's face on it? I personally would wear that shirt with pride.
    Unfortunately they do only sell for the majority, I've had this issue for years for their bioware store section! Interesting that the roles are reversed for this game! They'd namely do mens clothing, of the male protagonist rather than the female, and of the female love interests... If you can prove to them that it -will- sell, like get an arse load of people saying such, then they should oblige.

  19. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by NamiraWilhelm View Post
    Unfortunately they do only sell for the majority, I've had this issue for years for their bioware store section! Interesting that the roles are reversed for this game! They'd namely do mens clothing, of the male protagonist rather than the female, and of the female love interests... If you can prove to them that it -will- sell, like get an arse load of people saying such, then they should oblige.
    Prove to them it will sell? C'mon. Not to sound sexist but there are still more male gamers than there are females gamers. Sad but true; all the research out there proves my point... Don't get me wrong there are LOTS of them, but gaming has always been a "geeky" thing and a lot of girls are turned off by this, especially in Australia; where I live. You americans are a bit more advanced than us in that aspect

    Anyway this alone should be enough of a selling point. I'm willing to bet plenty of guys play this game. I mean c'mon it's Lara Croft; how many of you males can say you honestly don't wish you could be with her if not for just a moment...

  20. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco_Stu View Post
    Prove to them it will sell? C'mon. Not to sound sexist but there are still more male gamers than there are females gamers. Sad but true; all the research out there proves my point... Don't get me wrong there are LOTS of them, but gaming has always been a "geeky" thing and a lot of girls are turned off by this, especially in Australia; where I live. You americans are a bit more advanced than us in that aspect

    Anyway this alone should be enough of a selling point. I'm willing to bet plenty of guys play this game. I mean c'mon it's Lara Croft; how many of you males can say you honestly don't wish you could be with her if not for just a moment...
    Not American :B

    When they told me there was no/little demand for products of my favourite character, or for my sex, I thought the exact same thing.

    If they thought their average customer was male, they'd be making arse loads of products aimed at 'you', in the way they make Mass Effect merchandise for a mainly male oriented fanbase. And they always say the same thing to me; If we're shown it'll sell, we'll sell it.

  21. #71
    I've actually just found somewhere where I can buy a T-Shirt with her face from the T-Shirt I'm talking about (for men) with the Tomb Raider logo above her face and additionally I can add some text of my choosing below it...

    For the record this is this T-Shirt I want them to make for men:
    http://tombraiderstore.com/apparel/l...or-dolman.html

    I'd much rather give my money to the people who made this game though.

    I will wait and see, and if they never make it, well... Their loss I guess.

    I don't see why they can't do it. Surely they can make a few, see how they sell and if they sell well, print more. Or they can print a new one every time an order is made and get it shipped directly from where-ever their printing factory is. Just put her face from that T-Shirt onto a black men's Tee instead. Simple.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Plymouth, UK
    Posts
    6,475
    Shirts that feature the full cast, grouped or individual.
    (I would mind getting me a top with Whitman on it )
    signature image

  23. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Dex Luther View Post
    How about actually having the Tomb Raider Collector's Edition actually available. Been calling around stores all over the place for a while now trying to pre-order it, but every store says they can't get it. That they were only allowed to get one for PS3 and one for Xbox. And the stores linked on the website offer nothing but the download version.
    Do you live in North America, and I assume you're looking for PC version? They did not produce a physical regular or CE edition of the PC version in North America, as explained here. Many stores will be sold out of the Collector's Editions now. CEs are known both as CEs and LEs - limited editions. Generally, the idea with a CE is that it's a limited item that you pre-order in order to get a copy. This varies from game to game, some truly are limited and are only available in small supply, and for some games, they way overproduce them. It really depends on how much demand the publisher thinks there is, and what the actual demand turns out to be I haven't looked around to see if there are still copies of the Tomb Raider CE, but it's a bit late to be looking for one I don't expect the official store to carry copies of it. Your best bet would be to check with some UK retailers, as some of them will ship to North America and you can get the European version of the PC Collector's Edition.

    Quote Originally Posted by a big house View Post
    Shirts that feature the full cast, grouped or individual.
    (I would mind getting me a top with Whitman on it )
    Really? You really want a Whitman shirt?
    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

  24. #74
    Hey! I noticed on the facebook page that they are now doing the sisters of Artemis travel mug.

    So..erm...seeing as I was the first to suggest it on this page...how about a free one

    *wiggly eyebrows!*
    signature image

  25. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Dex Luther View Post
    Here's a product idea... How about actually having the Tomb Raider Collector's Edition actually available. Been calling around stores all over the place for a while now trying to pre-order it, but every store says they can't get it. That they were only allowed to get one for PS3 and one for Xbox. And the stores linked on the website offer nothing but the download version.
    There is no Collector's Edition for PC but there is a "Survival Edition", as you can see here: http://www.ozgameshop.com/pc-games/t...dition-game-pc

    Unfortunately (if you're not Aussie) that website only delivers to Australia. But I'm sure if you do some googling you'll find somewhere in your country or an online website that delivers to your country for the PC Survival Edition

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •