Thread: Anyone enjoy FFIX a lot?

Anyone enjoy FFIX a lot?

This was actually my first Final Fantasy!!! There are so many good memories from this game, and it gives me so much joy to listen to the music from it. I watched the lady (I forget her name) perform "Melodies of Life" and just started tearing up... I'm such a sap!!! XD

So ff9 is to this day my favorite game ever... the hero was great, the villain was a cross-dressing creeper, the music, art style, setting... everything about it was amazing. if only steal rates where higher...

um hi yeah it's pretty good downloaded recently and it's awsome ^^

Originally Posted by Jalian
    So ff9 is to this day my favorite game ever... the hero was great, the villain was a cross-dressing creeper, the music, art style, setting... everything about it was amazing. if only steal rates where higher...
    LOL Cross dressing creeper!!! XDDDD True... super surprised that was a dude.....

I knew it was a dude when I first saw him. lol I just thought he was wearing a silver speedo or something.

I would definitely replay it if I wasn't replaying VIII, maybe after

That's what I'm thinking XD. VIII makes me want to play IX.

i think this series the best..... i like how to transform chocobo... from treasure hunter... i like trace mode.... and point for attribute

IX had the QTE's which was what I liked about it the most, because in other FF's as you roam the towns you wonder what everyone else is doing and here its just so well done.

Also Quina is a great party member loved using him/her/it , lol just eating up monsters all the time, too bad you dont get trance with him/her/it often then you can cook them, Man what gender is Quina anyway..

my favorite ffgame,i enjoy playing this game

I really enjoyed doing the Monster Hunt in Lindblum Kingdom.

I loved FFIX. I think it's my favorite Final Fnatasy game. I loved the setting, going back to the classic FFI world (Garland was even in it), I loved the music, I liked the unique way they did the weapon/ability system similar to FFVII I guess, and personally I liked the battle system. Plus, it was the last Final Fantasy game where you get to fly your airship around the world. I really miss that in the new games. I also really like FFXII, but the fact that you can't fly an airship around the world or ride your chocobo wherever takes it down in my mind.

edit: oh yeah it also has my favorite graphical style of all the 3D ones other than maybe FFXII and I like Zidane, and who can't love little Vivi! It's the first Final Fantasy game I played, so my nostalgia factor is affecting my rating of course lol. I played like 10 hours at my aunt's house when I was 9 and then recently I went and played all FF 1-13 one after the other.

I've looked at my share of Zidane yaoi

Final Fantasy IX is often called a throwback, but to be honest, its unlike any other Final Fantasy I've played. There's four characters, sure, and fixed jobs, and with castles...but really there's so much more to It. It felt just as progressive as VI and VIII to me.

And I'd love to see a more fun artstyle like this in future main series games.

Final Fantasy IX is one of my favorites, along with Final Fantasy VI. It's easily my favorite of the PS era FF games.

FFIX was the perfect love letter to the Final Fantasy series, drawing inspiration from the most iconic aspects of the previous eight games while still managing to forge it's own new and exciting frontiers.

Final Fantasy IX is my favorite FF title. It was my first and I went back and played previous FF games because of it.

I loved the story, the setting, gameplay and the way the characters loved and hated each other. It's an amazing fantasy adventure.

Yeah it would be neat if they had another FF that had a similar artstyle in the future.

Me personaly , i like the chocobo hot and cold side quest . Dont get me wrong , i Love the game but it was a little to easy .

I have spent some time on the Hot & Cold game, it was pretty fun.

First of all this.

Originally Posted by Paradox me

Final Fantasy IX is my favorite game of all time. The setting, art direction, music (especially the music; Uematsu's finest IMO), etc. are all fantastic.

I agree 100%

This is my favorite game of all time ever and I still pop it into my playstation from time to time.

Vivi is my absolute favorite character. I love how he grows as a character throughout the game and was amazing in battle for pretty much the entire game.

Originally Posted by Billabo

I've looked at my share of Zidane yaoi

at least you admit it

What? I don't recall seeing somebody say that in the forum.

Ix is by far my favorite Final Fantasy

Wow okay. I thought FF7 was the best, but I've just been replaying 7, 8, and 9 and 9 is far and away the best.

I guess it makes it my favourite game ever!

Originally Posted by Jackstin

Wow okay. I thought FF7 was the best, but I've just been replaying 7, 8, and 9 and 9 is far and away the best.

I guess it makes it my favourite game ever!

Welcome to the club.

I recently replayed FFIX, and it was fantastic. Definitely a favorite of mine.

Freya's Dragon's Crest ftw.

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last