Page 2 of 12 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: *Spoilers* How did you react to the ending?

*Spoilers* How did you react to the ending?

ok... nice to meet you.

When I saw Xion I was surprised. But you saw it coming,(plus her name means no.1 if you didnt know that)

It's No. i, not 1
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Originally Posted by Zench
    Well, she was supposed to be a replica of Sora. Like she said, having the face of Sora meant that she was almost ready. The purpose of that fight makes more sense once you know the true goal of Organization XIII, as explained in KH3D, but that's for another thread, not this one.
    Yeah I know, but still...... It was kind of a killer for me. Only part of the game I didn't like.

lol, I didn't know that about her name. Quirky ^^

As for my feelings on the ending, I won't deny when she was first introduced, I was sort of "err, okay" about it. But once you play more and more, you get a feel for her and what's going on, and seeing it from Roxas' POV really hit homed on her importance to certain characters and the friendship that grew even in a group that claimed they weren't ruled by their hearts. By the end of the game, I was a little sad, but as always, I just wanted to know what would happen to next.

*sighs* really?

I really liked Xion. And like u said new_tradition playing as Roxas and developing that friendship put a huge impact on the rest of the game.

I like Xion I think she a cool character and I hope her role could be important in KH3

Me too Kingdom!

Like most games with sad endings, this one also made me tear a little. It was a shame that Roxas has to lose a friend. It made me miss those scenes where they eat ice cream together with Axel on the clock tower.

But, Roxas' line ("Who am I going to have ice cream with now?") somehow ruined the mood. It is like he was trying hard to liven things up.

@lighting farron!. Let me ask you this.

That line (sadly) made me laugh during that scene but somewhere I read a comment by someone that said that Roxas didn't know what friendship was and when he asked Axel Axel said that part of friendship was eating ice cream together so that ended up being what he though friendship was. When you think about it that way what Roxas is really asking is "Who will be my friend now?". In that context the line is really sad, although I agree that it could have been worded a lot better.

Hahaha! I agree.

If I had a DS, 358/2 Days would've been the first game I've got. @lightning farron. Also I agree. I would love to see days as a playable game as well. However. I would also like to note that I've made an error on my earlier comment. They didn't include just the cutsences because of... rights. They only included them because days itself was designed exclusively for the DS to modify it for a console that does not use two screens would be very time consuming. Witch I also like to add that DDD won't be playable. That fact. Is certain. Although it would be be nice if they found a way around that. But sadly it seems they can't. They could but they'll have to rebuild the engine from the ground witch I stated earlier is very time consuming. But I would like to see modified ports of those games (as well as maybe RE:Coded) in the future.

@ Andrea: that's what I though he meant when he said that, though like you said it should've be worded different. But other than that fact, that scene was super sad, and I liked the fact that it actually made you feel sad. Some games have a part that's supposed to be sad but the player of the game is just sitting there watching the cutscene like really? The scene actually intrigued you, which I liked.

*sighs* really? Lol

@light : must not be angered at ignorance and insult of name sake...

Lol just kidding.

Hey light can I talk to you for a second?

Hello.

I started crying When Xion died and returned to Sora. My friends call me Xion so that doesnt help! I laughed when Roxas said; "But who else will i have ice cream with!?" I died laughing in a way. Actually right now im listening to Xion's theme.

Originally Posted by Madeleine
    I started crying When Xion died and returned to Sora. My friends call me Xion so that doesnt help! I laughed when Roxas said; "But who else will i have ice cream with!?" I died laughing in a way. Actually right now im listening to Xion's theme.
    I feel the same way lol Roxas: "But who else will i have ice cream with!?"

I love Xions theme! I think it's sucha beautiful song. One of my favs from the KH series. And Roxas' is pretty too! ^^

Originally Posted by LightningFarr0n
    I love Xions theme! I think it's sucha beautiful song. One of my favs from the KH series. And Roxas' is pretty too! ^^
    I agree also they should give more role to Xion because I really love her story.

Me too! ^^

Page 2 of 12 First First 123456 ... Last