Thread: I have a suggestion

I have a suggestion

not to say that you guys might care, but for the official dudes here who are working on the trailer and such. Regardless of your opinion of Underworld, you can't deny that the trailer was pretty rad. And I'm 90% sure the song choice ("Gorecki" by Lamb) was responsible for that.

To get to the point, I was listening to Lykke Li's new album and decided that this piece right here would work super well with the new trailer. Or what I can imagine it will be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-0A7_B-ZnM

Don't mind the video itself but I can easily picture a dramatic trailer with shipwreck/battered, scared lara/scary place etc with this music. It's got the right vibe. So if you were wondering what music would be good to edit into the trailer, I have yer answer me lads.

ok that's all. just throwing it out there.

i have a suggestion also..

no offence but so far all i see are meaningless posts and nothing new!

50%+ topics here are just meaningless..
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

It's a forum.

I use it for venting.

Usually about my favorite things.

Namely Tomb Raider.

THANK YOU KIMBO, you've introduced me to a new artist I never knew existed. Liked the I Follow Rivers song, personelly. But your idea is cool too.

Although, trailers that are going to come out in the future are going to have some cool cinematography to beat this:

I don't think I have ever wanted a game -without needing to see game play but yet that managed it. In my opinion one of the coolest trailers I've seen but I have no idea why... it just works! I think it's due to leaving a lot to be interpreted by you as an individual and implies a few directions which are pretty interesting.

Or have the TR trailer to this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVeaIHWWck

Saying that, the only person who jumps into my head when I hear that is Jill Valentine so Lara can't have it, that'd just mess up my minds organization for remembering things! Yes, I know it wasn't written for Resident Evil but who cares, Jill played it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-0A7_B-ZnM

Don't mind the video itself but I can easily picture a dramatic trailer with shipwreck/battered, scared lara/scary place etc with this music. It's got the right vibe. So if you were wondering what music would be good to edit into the trailer, I have yer answer me lads.

ok that's all. just throwing it out there.
    half of that is just random sounds.... :-)

something catchy and fast would suit this new game better, tomb raider is no longer smooth rhythms
    signature image

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Denis.. View Post

And your reply is on top of that list. Dude, relax. Let people do what they want to do.
    The thing about Canadians is, they are very friendly people. But give them a hockey stick and they'll kill you.

it kinda reminds me of the a soundtrack from teh tomb raider movie but you have to watch it since i can't seem to find it online

(click image to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by Ants_27_ View Post
    Although, trailers that are going to come out in the future are going to have some cool cinematography to beat this:

I don't think I have ever wanted a game -without needing to see game play but yet that managed it. In my opinion one of the coolest trailers I've seen but I have no idea why... it just works! I think it's due to leaving a lot to be interpreted by you as an individual and implies a few directions which are pretty interesting.

Saying that, the only person who jumps into my head when I hear that is Jill Valentine so Lara can't have it, that'd just mess up my minds organization for remembering things! Yes, I know it wasn't written for Resident Evil but who cares, Jill played it!
    omg like the Doppleganger blows the house trailer? and then the ship sinks in the trailer and lara is standing looking at it behind her

(click image to enlarge)

Lighten up, yeah? What the hell else are we supposed to discuss while we wait?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Croft View Post
    it kinda reminds me of the a soundtrack from teh tomb raider movie but you have to watch it since i can't seem to find it online
    I think you're talking about Edge Hill, by Groove Armada. And yeah I hear it. I think the trance/atmospheric thing really works for Tomb Raider.

Quote Originally Posted by Fickji View Post
    THANK YOU KIMBO, you've introduced me to a new artist I never knew existed. Liked the I Follow Rivers song, personelly. But your idea is cool too.
    You're welcome! She's quite amazing.

and i need to relax?
    men..

Quote Originally Posted by GoranAgar View Post
    And your reply is on top of that list. Dude, relax. Let people do what they want to do.
    Amen to that!

Cause I've not said it yet.
    @sirrap1 and @Kimbo

Welcome to the forums, otherwise I'd no doubt get shot.... cybershot in this case although that just makes it sound even worser than it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Ants_27_ View Post

love this trailler

love this trailler
    Take it you mean the Dead Island one?

just been notified of the newer people, hey guys welcome to the forums, feel free to ask me and ants anything you like we'll be your tour guides enjoy your stay
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

WOW cheers for posting that trailer ants, that really is one of the coolest game trailers i've ever seen
    "Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

Quote Originally Posted by Red Meat View Post
    WOW cheers for posting that trailer ants, that really is one of the coolest game trailers i've ever seen
    No problem.

Welcome to the forum by the way.