Thread: Horribly long loading times/ game pauses a lot (1min.+)

Horribly long loading times/ game pauses a lot (1min.+)

Hey everybody,
    I do enjoy the game, but this problem here really makes it hard. I've searched all over the internet but the only thing i've found about it was another guy who had the same problem posting in the steamforums but didn't get an answer. So i'll try my luck here.

The game always loads a very long time, it can take over 1min. Always. When i pause the game and want to resume, when i go into the inventory and want to resume, when a tutorial message pops up and i want to click them away to resume. Always when i want to resume the game, i have to wait...forever. And yes, i took the time with a stopwatch, i'm not exaggerating. When i play alone or with a friend on the same machine, it's just very annoying and we get bored of it. Plus it gets REALLY annoying when the game goes into Inventoryscreen without anyone of us pressing the button for it, it just happens. But when i play online the other one thinks the game froze and leaves the game, maybe it even displays for him that i left.
    Please, is there any way around this? Help?

I'm playing on Win7 with a gamepad, although i don't think it makes a difference since most of you will be doing that, too.

I can post a dxdiag if you think this helps, but i never encountered such a problem with any game.

Hoping for an answer,
    NinjaWursti

EDIT: Sorry, this should be in the Technical forum, if any mod could move this thread, i'd appreciate it.

Hi, welcome to the forum

Sorry to hear about the problem. It's the first time I've heard of this problem. Sounds like there could be an issue with your hard drive or something. Then again, it could be a number of things - I think the best course of action is for you to contact our technical support guys who should be able to help you.

You can find contact details here. If you don't hear anything or need any more help, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"