Thread: [PC]Can't start the game.Comp restarts at loading.

Exclamation [PC]Can't start the game.Comp restarts at loading.

This is totally irritating. I tried everything from lowering the audio settings to updating my drivers and enhancing my system but the problem still persists.Whenever the loading screen comes up the game crashes and the computer restarts,unfailingly.
    I don't know if this is a system error or disk error or such. But I really appreciate
    anyone telling me the source of the problem.My comp succeeds running more demanding games so why it always fail to run this game?
    Thanks in advance.
    PS: Can U Run It-System Requirement Lab test results

That's it? a week passed and no answer? Thanks Eidos, I really appreciate your help,a lot.

I'm having a similar problem where I get stuck at the loading screen. Posted something on here last month, no one helped.

@Raikiri123 & Olimango - Did you contact us directly at technical support? You can find contact details here. This is your primary support method.

As for the issues, please upload your dxdiag and misnfo files to a file-sharing website and link to them in this thread. You can also email them to us directly at: techsupport@eidos.co.uk

[MSinfo]

- Click on the Windows icon located by default in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
    - In the "Start Search" field, type in MSINFO32
    - Press Enter. This will start the MS System Information Utility
    - Once the Microsoft System Information window appears, click System Summary on the left-hand side and make sure it is highlighted.
    - At the top of the window, click File and select Save.
    - When the Save As window appears, choose to save the file to the Desktop.
    - Enter the name as MSINFO, then click the Save button.
    - Attach this file to your reply, or email.

[Dxdiag]

- Click on the Windows icon located by default in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
    - In the "Start Search" field, type in DxDiag.
    - Press Enter. This will start the DxDiag utility.
    - Once the DirectX Diagnostic Tool appears, click on the Save All Information button at the bottom.
    - When asked to where to save the file to, click on the drop-down box next to Save in and select Desktop.
    - In File Name box towards the bottom, then name DxDiag.txt should appear. Leave this as is and click on the OK button.
    - Click the Exit button to exit the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
    - On the Desktop, there should be a file name DxDiag or DxDiag.txt. If there is no file with this name, please repeat the steps above and make sure to save the file to the Desktop.
    - Attach this file to your reply, or email.
    Eidos Support
    Contact Support Directly:
    Square Enix Support Europe
    Square Enix Support North America