Thread: Server list bug?

Server list bug?

There is nothing on the list but if sum1 invite me on steam then and only then can i join the game they created

How is not being able to get a game a server problem? Even on the consoles it is very hard to actually get a game unless you arrange it with a friend. Lack of on-line GOL players is the problem.
    Emma Watson would make a great Lara, and a British actress should play a British icon!

I think this is actually a bug. Been a week now - not a single game at all. Someone wrote, that even when somebody is creating a lobby - you cant see it in the list. Really need moderator (whoever was in charge in here) to pass it on to techs or confirm, or whatever. There are 400 people playing RIGHT NOW and yet - not a single multiplayer game.

Quote Originally Posted by aussie500 View Post
    How is not being able to get a game a server problem? Even on the consoles it is very hard to actually get a game unless you arrange it with a friend. Lack of on-line GOL players is the problem.

No it's not a lack of GOL players, I've gotten 2 different friends from 2 different countries to create game and when I look at the list there is nothing there but when they invite me on steam, I could actually join their game