Thread: This is the best co op game I have ever played

This is the best co op game I have ever played

If the devs read the forum, I would just like them to know that I've never liked any of their products before lara croft:GOL but I absolutely loved everything about lara croft:GOL especially the co op puzzle/combat and art style of the game.

I would be willing to purchase expansion packs and/or DLCs that contains more levels instead of some pixelated characters or items.

I think they made the right choice in not naming the game tomb raider as there is a universal taboo in playing a tomb raider game

I would just like to add that I bought the game on STEAM for $5 and played it on the PC

Finally a positive thread about the game... You're awesome. Johnnyboy!

Yeah, it's a great game, co-op is amazing and fun to play. The only thing I don't like are the DLCs, I think they could've been done better, but I say: " Better something than nothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by angelus0901 View Post
    Finally a positive thread about the game... You're awesome. Johnnyboy!
    My thoughts exactly!

yea i agree that it is a great game and co op way better..
    although i haven't buy the dlc's because they dont gave us new trophies to unlock..

too bad for it's poor sales because of eidos delays who made people lost their interest on it..
    it's sad too because you can't imagine the laugh I had with my friend playing it!
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

Exclamation

its like... two player... havent got it yet so i need to know!!! me and my sister have been waitin for ever for a two player TR game YESSSS!!!!!!!!!

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by misscati98 View Post
    its like... two player... havent got it yet so i need to know!!! me and my sister have been waitin for ever for a two player TR game YESSSS!!!!!!!!!
    seriously not jokin we always wanted to play on it at the same time!!!!

Don't double post, use the EDIT button...

sok27 is offline Former Crystal Dynamics Community Manager
    thanks Johnnyboy and everyone else... I'll make sure to pass this feedback to the team, it means a lot to us. The team worked very hard to make this game, and one of the goals was to make one of the best co-op experiences for digital...so stoked you all like it!

Cheers,

Scott