Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Kane and Lynch in LARA CROFT: GUARDIAN OF LIGHT!

Kane and Lynch in LARA CROFT: GUARDIAN OF LIGHT!

Big Grin Kane and Lynch in LARA CROFT: GUARDIAN OF LIGHT!

Kane and Lynch as character models in GUARDIAN OF LIGHT

I LOL'ed, because those characters are so out of place! "Lynch, just this one last job through the tombs and I'll get back to my daughter."

There's also a Kain and Raziel hidden character pack, from LEGACY OF KAIN. Freakin' cool, too.

Funneh
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Hearing Lara Croft's voice from Kane is something I never want to experience again. I wish they'd made some effort to give them the right voices at least.

Still, I did not wake up this morning thinking there would be new Kane and Lynch news.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

I was pretty excited about the news too until I heard the voices. I'd actually consider it better if they made them old school game mute, and just had you read the lines so you could hear it in your head as Kane and Lynch. I mean you can't really expect them to redo the entire game's dialog for these quick reskins anyways. Just take in some sound effects from the Kane and Lynch games when they get hurt and whatnot, and we're golden.

Funny.

Not that funny, but cool.

No.
    Not that cool.

Hell that better not be considered their 3rd and final game.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

The Wonderful Adventures of Kane & Lynch - Part 3: The Guardian of Light!

It's worrying on how Kane stands, his chest sticking out...

I was actually excited that this was real, actual real dlc, if it was i would buy Tomb Raider just for that.
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    It's worrying on how Kane stands, his chest sticking out...
    No doubt, Kane's got some Tomb Raider chest going there.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    No doubt, Kane's got some Tomb Raider chest going there.
    lol. They should use Jenny's character model .
    yea, "Jenny & Lynch:Guardian Of Dogs" or "Jenny & Kane:Guardian Of Daughter"

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    I was actually excited that this was real, actual real dlc, if it was i would buy Tomb Raider just for that.
    It is real DLC, it just isn't out yet. You should buy Tomb Raider:GoL anyways since it's just a damn good game for the price. It's really nothing like the other Tomb Raider games, which is a good thing since I was never a fan.

I like that they look the way they did in dead men and not in dog days, and I'm sure the fact that kane gets the animations that were actually meant for a female character is gonna lead to some pretty hilarious scenes ^^

Arrow

What ? ...

Didn't i told you guys this was going to happen ? ...

Yep , i did ...

Now where's that space station for my lordship ? ...

Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Rolleyes

Released today on NTSC Playstation Store for free ...

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light – Character Pack 1 – Kane & Lynch (free)
    Grab a friend or go at it alone as gaming’s most notorious criminals find themselves in Lara Croft’s world and must work together to fight their way out.
    File size: 192 MB
    Not yet available in Europe ...

If they charged for that, it would be like kicking babies into a river.

Lightbulb

According to the 'Grievous' user (meaning the man/woman all over the place) in the Guardian of Light forum ...

Originally Posted by Treeble
    For all it's worth, Kane and Lynch are actually rather entertaining. The changes go beyond a new skin for Lara and Totec, there are subtle changes in the cutscenes (even an "all new" intro) and all dialogue is, in fact, replaced with K&L-ish dialogue.
    Sounds nice , Very Nice , hell , the Guadian of Light's demo wasn't so bad either ... afraid it's just not 'my' type of game , otherwise i would have bought it Just to for this map pack ... ... ... think it's not too late to do so ...

Thumbs Down

I might have my issues, but i know what you did...

The other character pack , Raziel and Kain , is released , and guess what , it's outrageous ! ...

- It weights at 214MB , that's 22MB more than the Lynch and Kane character pack ...

- It costs $3.49 ... ... ... THE LYNCH AND KANE PACK WAS FOR FREE ...

What kind of a discrimination is this ? are Lynch and Kane so much treated as that they don't even deserve a price tag ? ...

I call social injustice and ready to bring this matter to court , and eventually make a movie out of it ...

Discuss ...

THEY ARE THE ISSUE , PEOPLE ! WE MUST FIGHT ! ...

...would ANYONE even bother paying for Kane & Lynch skins? They are old, balding, soon to be rolling around in wheelchair gentlemen.

Thumbs Up

Pffft , at least they're not humiliating themselves by wearing them japanese skeleton combat suit that enhances the size of one's arse ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Pffft , at least they're not humiliating themselves by wearing them japanese skeleton combat suit that enhances the size of one's arse ...
    I had this in mind...

Cool

Like they say , great minds think alike ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Like they say , great minds think alike ...
    Tell that to religious fanatics.

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Yeah well in that case it'll be fools seldom differ ...
    So , not much progress there ...

It's fine. I brought pancakes anyways.

Oh God, Kane and Lynch pulling Tomb Raider moves.

"Kane, we have to jump across these two platforms, then hold on to the little groove in the wall, hit the switch, then fight a dinosaur!"

"... that!"

At least now we know where that plane from Dog Days landed.

Someone needs to get the video clips from this.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Page 1 of 2 12 Last