Thread: PSN DLC Trophies?

Question PSN DLC Trophies?

Yes or no? Thx guys.

Sadly, no.

I am downloading All the Trappings right now but I don't think there are any new trophies as the XBL counterpart didn't have any achievements.

Here's hoping it will change with the upcoming three DLC packs, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I too wanted a few extra trophies.

EDIT/Yup. Just installed and ran the DLC the first time and no changes at all to the trophy list on the XMB. Sorry.

Thx, no trophies = no sale lol

i think the challenge pack 1 its to expensive... 3.49$ for like 7 mins of game? im not buying this... maybe the pack 3 the DLC for Scott pilgrim VS the world have 1 new characters and 2 new game modes and the price its 1.99$ so...

The wonderful thing about DLC is that it is optional.
    Buy it, don't buy, enjoy the game either way
    "Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

im not buying it either..no trophies with it means no buy for me..its not worth it
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

Yeah it really is too bad, great game but no trophies is a factor.

Well I won't be buying the DLC for the fact I have no console, whether trophies or not. But I was always under the impression Down-loadable titles had a cap to how many Trophies they can include.

So I take it they used up all slots from the main game. Also, I think when I've seen trophy lists the extra DLC for a downloaded game has only added one or two new trophies.

Besides people don't need trophies for the fact that the PS2 days and decades before never had trophies or achievements so no biggie.

Well im a ps3 gamer, and when i went on the game it offered me an update that took like two mins so i updated it. The update was online play and the trophies. x

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodedclaw View Post
    Well im a ps3 gamer, and when i went on the game it offered me an update that took like two mins so i updated it. The update was online play and the trophies. x
    lol claw to me the trophies installed the 1st time i start my game about 2 months ago..

u must had encounter a glitch that prevented the trophy installation and the update fixed it.
    basically the update was the online patch there were no new trophies with it.
    the trophies came with the game when it was out on october..

Quote Originally Posted by Denis.. View Post
    lol claw to me the trophies installed the 1st time i start my game about 2 months ago..

u must had encounter a glitch that prevented the trophy installation and the update fixed it.
    basically the update was the online patch there were no new trophies with it.
    the trophies came with the game when it was out on october..
    Ye probably!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ants_27_ View Post
    Well I won't be buying the DLC for the fact I have no console, whether trophies or not. But I was always under the impression Down-loadable titles had a cap to how many Trophies they can include.

So I take it they used up all slots from the main game. Also, I think when I've seen trophy lists the extra DLC for a downloaded game has only added one or two new trophies.

Besides people don't need trophies for the fact that the PS2 days and decades before never had trophies or achievements so no biggie.
    There is a cap even for disc based games, however DLC can add trophies too. DLC trophies vary from 2-3 to as much as 10. Fat Princess DLC has about 7. Yeah PS2 days didn't have trophies but they also didn't have HD, and that's also a factor these days

The amount of trophies depends on their value. The last two trophy-enabled DLC I bought had 1 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze trophy each. On the other hand, there was that one DLC for Dante's Inferno that cost USD 4.99 and grants you only 2 bronze trophies.

I was wondering... is there any chance that, hypotetically, they could patch some trophies in for these DLCs? Some of the new mission challenges are hard (Mayan Mini-Golf comes to mind), so it would be nice to have a new trophy pop up for beating them.

Then they could also have trophies related to finishing all levels with both character packs, extending the tribute for those franchises even further with their own trophies.

Guess I can still dream.

just imagine..only reason i didn't bought the dlcs (except the free one) was the trophies it missing..
    many others believe the same