Thread: beside the movie...

beside the movie...

do u think it will be a good idea to add the tomb raider movie soundtrack into the game?

Yea
    signature imageAngel of Darkness

nope
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

While I liked some of the songs as I'd heard them before the film so when I heard them in the film I was quite impressed.

But some people hate that about Quentin Tarantino. He creates fantastic sounds tracks but people have said that when they are watching and then hear a sound they end up being taken out of the film while remembering memories that songs brings back or your sat there thinking "What the hell is that songs' name!", you get me?

Granted it doesn't bother me personally but some.

well i love soundtracks but i would't lose my attention on the movie coz of it but i will try to combine them together to get the feeling of the movie and when the movie ends i go look for its soundtracks online and download em! im telling u im crazy about soundtracks but i stay on the main subject..game or movie whatever

btw ants u got any link to his soundtracks?? im interested coz u said fantastic soundtracks

Quote Originally Posted by Denis.. View Post
    well i love soundtracks but i would't lose my attention on the movie coz of it but i will try to combine them together to get the feeling of the movie and when the movie ends i go look for its soundtracks online and download em! im telling u im crazy about soundtracks but i stay on the main subject..game or movie whatever

btw ants u got any link to his soundtracks?? im interested coz u said fantastic soundtracks
    It will depend on if you love 'older' music or not, for example in Inglourious he uses this song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_i0n4gTkLA
    Or in Pulp Fiction
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAHA4Jh5jkw

For me he really knows how to pick songs if you get what I mean?

they r beautiful thanks..i got your point sis

Yeah i suppose ? x ???

Don't think the TR movie soundtrack should be used but I am always for re-using some of the themes from the original Tomb raider game.