Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Online co-op update - 360

Online co-op update - 360

I have some great news. The online co-op update for 360 will be going live on Wednesday the 27th of October. The guys at Crystal Dynamics have been working their socks off to ensure the online co-op is as good as it can be and everyone in the studio is really delighted that it’s ready.

We’re really sorry for the delay, it has been very frustrating for us. To say thanks for your patience, we’re giving the first DLC pack (which has some awesome puzzles and action) away for free. We’ll share some more info on this soon.

If anyone would like to vent their frustration at the delay by blowing the crap out of me with mines I’ll be available for games.

I don’t have news on the PC or PS3 online co-op just yet, but I’ll let you guys know as soon as I do.

On behalf of Crystal and Square Enix – thanks again.
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

Yes!!! Thanks for sharing the news!!! Can't wait for the DLC!!!

always favour the 360..losing customers
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

Quote Originally Posted by Denis.. View Post
    always favour the 360..losing customers
    It won't be too long behind for PS3 and PC gamers. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your patience, we're getting there.
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

Terrific news, thanks Keir!
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    It won't be too long behind for PS3 and PC gamers. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your patience, we're getting there.
    i know but again..aw well forget it..the dlc will be free for all? aw aw aw and any word about more trophies/achievements with that dlc? and are they planning on fixing any of those many glitches with the update or just for the online feature?

i know but again..aw well forget it..the dlc will be free for all? aw aw aw and any word about more trophies/achievements with that dlc? and are they planning on fixing any of those many glitches with the update or just for the online feature?
    I wouldn't expect trophies/achievements too much. It is an arcade title after all. Maybe if it was a full-blown game, but I'm not crossing my fingers too much for this.

are you xbox gamer?

thanks for the news.

I gues the free DLC will include PS3/PC users as well?

nonetheless, i now understand why we will not see any map editor for this game... console gaming killed PC modding...

are you xbox gamer?
    I bought it on Xbox yes, but I have no favoritism when it comes to gaming. I buy games for PS3, Xbox 360 and my PC. All are great gaming platforms. I'll admit that I bought GoL because my friend has an Xbox and we both like to get the achievements for games that are available on Xbox. Trophies only benefit me, heh.

Keir Free DLC for ps3??!?!?!!??! :@

woohoo, just passed the info on to my mates aswell, new game to play (online)
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

There are some PSN games that receive trophy-enabled DLC (I can name Zen Pinball and Sonic Adventure DX from the top of my head), so I'm hoping that at least the level packs feature some new trophies, even if they only add up to 3 extra bronze trophies.

Great news! Thanks for the info!
    "Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

Thanks so much Keir and friends! I cannot wait to play GoL on XBL with all of the other fans! I already have arrangements made for next wednesday to play with my friend. It just goes to show that everyone who got upset because you guys weren't giving us any information were wasting their breaths. Some even said you guys weren't doing ANY DLC's! But I knew you guys would stick through for us! I can't even begin to imagine how many hard decisions you guys have had to make that you've been working so hard. So are you, Keir, and any other creators going to be available for coop on XBL?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis296 View Post
    I bought it on Xbox yes, but I have no favoritism when it comes to gaming. I buy games for PS3, Xbox 360 and my PC. All are great gaming platforms. I'll admit that I bought GoL because my friend has an Xbox and we both like to get the achievements for games that are available on Xbox. Trophies only benefit me, heh.
    so achievements are like money? not like trophies? u can exchange your achievements for games? and yes i know xbox's capabilities..thinking of re5 and rdr..

so achievements are like money? not like trophies? u can exchange your achievements for games? and yes i know xbox's capabilities..thinking of re5 and rdr..
    Not sure I understand what you mean by exchanging achievements for games...I mean that my friend likes to play Xbox games with me because we both get the achievements when playing the games. He only has an Xbox so I am the only one who gets to see the benefit of the trophies from the PS3 games. I've never heard of spending your achievement points on games...what an interesting idea that would be!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis296 View Post
    Not sure I understand what you mean by exchanging achievements for games...I mean that my friend likes to play Xbox games with me because we both get the achievements when playing the games. He only has an Xbox so I am the only one who gets to see the benefit of the trophies from the PS3 games. I've never heard of spending your achievement points on games...what an interesting idea that would be!
    hahahaha yea..so you are a trophy hunter, i will add you to co op if you have gol to find the remained items and of corse play other games as well if you want

Just realised that 'Read Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare' is released the day before (26th). I have a feeling that quite a few of us will have to delay downloading the LCGoL patch for quite a while
    "Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

yeah i know but im playing normal story mode atm and not planning on buying the dlc anytime soon. i will wait for my friend who wanted it all the time to tell me a few things about it when he buy it..just think that he was the one who wanted me to buy red dead at the first place and i bough it for playing with him at the beginning..

Sorry but oh big deal. A month late as usuaual.

So much for all your promises! Oh we will have it out by 28th September blah blah blah. Which was said back in June.

Your just like the rest of game manufactures. Full of broken promises and release dates and dissapointing gamers.

Just what the hell were you lot doing over the Summer? Nothing by the looks of it.

Why make release date promises when you know you cant keep them.

All this trouble for everyone just so you could release the game for Lives waste of space pointless Summer Of Arcade.

Could be worse.

Did you pre-order Duke Nukem Forever?

stop whining already for this handsome..come on now so many threads and same subject..the delay! it's been now a month as you said accept it already..broken promises and stuff are the blah blah blah to me..yea they did so now what? are you gonna kill them?

Quote Originally Posted by sonicr9 View Post
    Sorry but oh big deal. A month late as usuaual.

So much for all your promises! Oh we will have it out by 28th September blah blah blah. Which was said back in June.

Your just like the rest of game manufactures. Full of broken promises and release dates and dissapointing gamers.

Just what the hell were you lot doing over the Summer? Nothing by the looks of it.

Why make release date promises when you know you cant keep them.

All this trouble for everyone just so you could release the game for Lives waste of space pointless Summer Of Arcade.
    There is so much wrong with this post I can't even really comment. Do you honestly believe that you could solve the online co-op problem better than Eidos/CD? ...that's what I thought.

That's the problem with gamers these days. All they care about is the finished product and whether or not it met their expectations according to when the developer said it would be ready. Why is it that people are so 'let down' when the developer announces they will delay something so gamers can have the best possible experience? Would you rather they have released a half-finished version that hardly ever worked? It's a lose-lose situation because the gamers are the people with the problem. Not the company.

Granted, I'm not granting immunity to the company, but since I don't know what happened within the company (maybe some key personnel decided to quit, maybe they ran into authentication issues with networking, I have no idea); the point is, if you dont know, don't try to make it seem like it's shameful that it's not finished yet.

It just shows how ignorant and senseless you are as a gamer. But don't feel too alone...about 95% of gamers are exactly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrofer View Post
    Could be worse.

Did you pre-order Duke Nukem Forever?
    Best quote ever
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast