Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Online co-op update - 360

Well I was quite happy with the DLC and online co-op update, so there is at least one happy Xbox 360 player on the forum. Looking forward to the PS3 version though which will hopefully have normal ingame chat without the need to set up a party before playing.
    Emma Watson would make a great Lara, and a British actress should play a British icon!

Quote Originally Posted by aussie500 View Post
    ...there is at least one happy Xbox 360 player on the forum...
    TWO happy Xbox360 players!!

aw please don't make me laugh guys! happy without god of war? uncharted?? little big planet??? you really don't know from good games!
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

Quote Originally Posted by Denis.. View Post
    aw please don't make me laugh guys! happy without god of war? uncharted?? little big planet??? you really don't know from good games!
    Get lost Denis you PS3 loving noob.

So tell me Denis apart from the Wii what is the biggest selling console on the planet? Do I hear 360?

Those games you mentioned are crap. Not worthy of the 360.

So tell me Denis how did you enjoy the two extra levels of Tomb Raider:Underworld? Oh that's right they were 360 exclusive paid for buy MS.

So what it like Denis in owning a console that gets everything second?

So where is the PS3's online mode for GoL? Go away fanboy and troll somewhere else. The PS3 is a joke!

So first of all stop to insulting the others second....if you continue i would go signal your message...and three each his own tastes....

ps i have a ps3 and a 360 and Gofd of War is very very good at least than Little Big Planet andand Uncharted

You don't like them? ok you don't have a ps3 ? ok! but don't insulting the ps3 and the persons who owns her please!

ps i have a ps3 and a 360 and just in case you seem like a fanboy you too....judging from your message....see yourself...

If you have the wrath to not have ps3 ...tell it! but don't pretend this games are crap or other things like that because YOU you don't like them....or don't have a ps3

It's for you i say that....so stop the war of consoles...please

Quote Originally Posted by sonicr9 View Post
    Get lost Denis you PS3 loving noob.

So tell me Denis apart from the Wii what is the biggest selling console on the planet? Do I hear 360?

Those games you mentioned are crap. Not worthy of the 360.

So tell me Denis how did you enjoy the two extra levels of Tomb Raider:Underworld? Oh that's right they were 360 exclusive paid for buy MS.

So what it like Denis in owning a console that gets everything second?

So where is the PS3's online mode for GoL? Go away fanboy and troll somewhere else. The PS3 is a joke!
    The wii and 360 sell more than the ps3 cuz of the Modchip with that you can get everything for free also LCGOL... and thats no good not for Eidos/CD/Square and TRU sell more on ps3 but Eidos its blind for the money so...

Edit: and Denis you forgot inFamous

omg who cares about the dlc for underworld? please! it's just another good game and can't compared to the sales of all the games i mentioned! aw and the games i mentioned aren't on the xbox because the size of a dvd disc is so little and games like them can't fit in! u comparing underworld with uncharted? or lbp? really? those games are on the top 20 of all times! what's underworld's rank? as for your insultings i don't care..u enjoying having a console that has been hacked and you can have games for 5 e when actually they cost 50 e? believe me thats bad for cd and eidos and any other company! you can get gol for free for pc and xbox..try getting gol for free from psn! it's impossible my dear because ps3 hasn't been hacked!
    hahahaha it's funny calling me a noob when you are the one with no idea!

as for gol and online patch i said before that xbox maybe came 1st to tr and ps3 coming 2nd (on that i agree) but this only making losing customers and if you remember, underworld sell more copies on the ps3 than xbox version so if im not wrong the dlcs would have better sales on ps3 because of the more copies!

and please think a bit before u type sonicr9!

omg who cares about the dlc for underworld? please! it's just another good game and can't compared to the sales of all the games i mentioned! aw and the games i mentioned aren't on the xbox because the size of a dvd disc is so little and games like them can't fit in! u comparing underworld with uncharted? or lbp? really? those games are on the top 20 of all times! what's underworld's rank? as for your insultings i don't care..u enjoying having a console that has been hacked and you can have games for 5 e when actually they cost 50 e? believe me thats bad for cd and eidos and any other company! you can get gol for free for pc and xbox..try getting gol for free from psn! it's impossible my dear because ps3 hasn't been hacked!
    hahahaha it's funny calling me a noob when you are the one with no idea!

as for gol and online patch i said before that xbox maybe came 1st to tr and ps3 coming 2nd (on that i agree) but this only making losing customers and if you remember, underworld sell more copies on the ps3 than xbox version so if im not wrong the dlcs would have better sales on ps3 because of the more copies!

and please think a bit before u type sonicr9!
    Aw Denis you really are a clown aren't you. If the 360 is so great then why is the 360 humping the living daylights out if it?

Why is it that when ever a game comes out on both the 360 is the superior version? Companies find it very hard to make games for the PS3.

Why is it that virtually everyone says Live is better than PS3?

Ok then you want to compare games eh? I love my racing games and the 360 has what many critics consider the 2 best racing simulators out and they are FORZA and Project Gotham Racing? There is nothing on Sony for that.

This is from a member of another forum that I am a member of:

We have got the Halo and Gears series which honestly is headand shoulders better than any of the Ps3 exclusive shooters (Killzone Resistance..) easily. Kilzone 2 was supposed to be this huge exclusibve thing but obviously that didn't pan out, also PS3 will never get Mass Effect 1! There are some others too.

Also Live is a 100 times better than PSN! Notice how Sony really has to make the premium PSN for $50 a year really cool in order to get people to go with that over Live? Live also intergrates over PC, Xbox and the new windows phone. While it is not many, a few games you can play multiplatform over PC and Xbox. You can also get achievements with some PC games. PS 3 doesn't have that option for anything.

Can you look at all the videos and pictures you have stored on your PC via your PS3? No you can't I can!

Denis my Uncle and Cousin own both and they hardly ever play online via the PS3. They much prefere the 360.

My brother plays on the 360 and I told him perhaps he should change to PS3 so he could play his mate who had 1 and he told me to BLEEP off as he loves his 360.

Also Sony fanboy Noob please tell me where the 80 million plus who owned a PS2 went? I'll tell you they all went! They went and bought Wii's and 360 thats where.

You are just a sad ad bitter PS3 owner because he gets everything second. Enjoy playing Tomb Raider online. Oh that's right you cant!

yes sir as you believe! enough with fanboysm already, i have better things to do.. end of discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by sonicr9 View Post
    Aw Denis you really are a clown aren't you. If the 360 is so great then why is the 360 humping the living daylights out if it?

Why is it that when ever a game comes out on both the 360 is the superior version? Companies find it very hard to make games for the PS3.

Why is it that virtually everyone says Live is better than PS3?

Ok then you want to compare games eh? I love my racing games and the 360 has what many critics consider the 2 best racing simulators out and they are FORZA and Project Gotham Racing? There is nothing on Sony for that.

This is from a member of another forum that I am a member of:

We have got the Halo and Gears series which honestly is headand shoulders better than any of the Ps3 exclusive shooters (Killzone Resistance..) easily. Kilzone 2 was supposed to be this huge exclusibve thing but obviously that didn't pan out, also PS3 will never get Mass Effect 1! There are some others too.

Also Live is a 100 times better than PSN! Notice how Sony really has to make the premium PSN for $50 a year really cool in order to get people to go with that over Live? Live also intergrates over PC, Xbox and the new windows phone. While it is not many, a few games you can play multiplatform over PC and Xbox. You can also get achievements with some PC games. PS 3 doesn't have that option for anything.

Can you look at all the videos and pictures you have stored on your PC via your PS3? No you can't I can!

Denis my Uncle and Cousin own both and they hardly ever play online via the PS3. They much prefere the 360.

My brother plays on the 360 and I told him perhaps he should change to PS3 so he could play his mate who had 1 and he told me to BLEEP off as he loves his 360.

Also Sony fanboy Noob please tell me where the 80 million plus who owned a PS2 went? I'll tell you they all went! They went and bought Wii's and 360 thats where.

You are just a sad ad bitter PS3 owner because he gets everything second. Enjoy playing Tomb Raider online. Oh that's right you cant!
    we have Gran turismo so we don't need Forza or Project gotham or wathever the name is

enough please..he will never get the difference between our blue ray and 3d with his dvd and 2d..let him dream! some kids will never understand.

enough please..he will never get the difference between our blue ray and 3d with his dvd and 2d..let him dream! some kids will never understand.
    yes and now for what we are in here... CD wheres its our Patch??? (PS3) i hate when they don't say anything...

Wow...can we cut the console war crap out? This thread will get locked if you don't
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis296 View Post
    Wow...can we cut the console war crap out? This thread will get locked if you don't
    My thoughts exactly.

Comedy posts. I have both a 360 & PS3 & they are both really good & each have excellent exclusives.

Some people act like they have shares in Microsoft or Sony...LOL! If you can only afford one or want to choose between them, you cannot go wrong with either.
    "Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

ok i stop! sorry but this kid started insuring me..not only my console (i don't care about insuring ps3) and i never typed anything to insult him!

Why don't we take the console war...
    And push it somewhere else?

signature image

lol pulse! i like patrick!!

*pushes*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123