Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EIDOS---Here it is...9 days later

There are far more important things going on at this moment in time (the news being a brilliant example of this) than some crappy patch for some crappy game for some pointless consoles and PC's.

Yes I have changed my mind as I was a bit whiny about the problems at first but ya know what, who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Denis.. View Post
    what to do the chase? omg..it's been 20 days now since the delay announced..i mean come on..no respect on their customers at all and all we hear after 20+ days is..i chasing for news??
    What do you want them to say? A daily update saying "We are still working on it."? Hate to break it to ya, but companies usually don't have time to do things like that on a daily basis. Even though I understand it takes 10 seconds to type up a post, it probably has to be screened to make sure that they are saying proper information, etc and it's a lot more work than say you or I typing up a post on these forums. Official news is so explosive, one wrong word and it could hurt the entire company.

Patience, I'm sure we'll hear something soon. And I'm sure that if Keir is chasing news, he's chasing news.
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

Quote Originally Posted by Ants_27_ View Post
    There are far more important things going on at this moment in time (the news being a brilliant example of this) than some crappy patch for some crappy game for some pointless consoles and PC's.

Yes I have changed my mind as I was a bit whiny about the problems at first but ya know what, who cares.
    I appreciate it's frustrating and I'm sorry for that. Until I have been given a concrete date on the patch it's difficult for me to provide details. As Nemesis296 points out, I also don't want to post the same thing every day otherwise it would really antagonize people that are waiting for the patch.

I can appreciate it must be annoying when there's not too much communication coming but please understand that everyone at Crystal and Square really care about this and people are working their socks off to get the issue sorted as soon as possible.

As soon as I have some info I'll post it on here I promise.
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

I might have sounded harsh but what I meant was the fact that people are complaining, it's been said so many days, oh noes... why no news, this is a crap way to treat your customers and whatnot. I'm kinda thinking be a bit quieter.

I'll go back to my post. Like this whole miners business. Granted absolutely nothing to do with CD, Tomb Raider or a patch but it highlights how much everyone expects everything right now. I'm guilty of this too. But they don't care if your patch isn't here right now (for a game you bought for £10), the majority of Chili couldn't give a damn cause there are more important things than a game, a console, or I want an update now cause I do.

That whole pod thing they have been using, it needed fixing after about the 5th guy to come up in it... sure they took it offline for about 20/30 mins but they didn't complain. Their families didn't complain, the majority of the world (who cares) didn't complain cause it's better to nail something with all your all and not half your all.

Yes I know the world doesn't stop but if they can wait to see their dads, husbands or brothers (whatever) surely you can cope without a patch. I know I've changed my tune but I consider it to be my opinion and a truthful one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    I can appreciate it must be annoying when there's not too much communication coming but please understand that everyone at Crystal and Square really care about this and people are working their socks off to get the issue sorted as soon as possible.

Cheers Keir, good luck getting LCGoL patched up!
    "Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

I appreciate it's frustrating and I'm sorry for that. Until I have been given a concrete date on the patch it's difficult for me to provide details. As Nemesis296 points out, I also don't want to post the same thing every day otherwise it would really antagonize people that are waiting for the patch.

Thank you for the replies. I really appreciate it. It's just nice to hear you say ANYTHING...that's all I wanted to see. Frustration set in by me trying to find any sort of comment for a few weeks to show up on this forum to show that they are being read by the admins. Thank you for your response.

To all the fanboys out there, this was the purpose of this thread...to see if it was actually read by someone OFFICIAL. I am now satisfied, even though it did take a while.

Thanks again Keir

wow..thats sweet..thank you..aw and ants too bad i have no life(it doesnt mean im a fat guy) because i have no friends to talk..have fun whatever! i living a life that loneliness is on top but anyway its not that i want it..but i cant help it either with those unfriendly racists in greeceand its really damn hard to find a true friend when you are not straight..hope you understand
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

but i cant help it either with those unfriendly racists in greeceand its really damn hard to find a true friend when you are not straight..hope you understand
    Yeah your saying your an arse bandit

You and Crystal team have my undying support.

days passing..no news..! better support naughty dog
    I love Naughty Dog as much as the next bloke but hey, each needs development time. Granted Naughty Dog have never really failed to deliver with expectancies... though only played the uncharted series and of course the awesomeness of Crash!

As for people saying its CD's first attempt at multiplayer, well yeah it's true but other deveoper's have to try and nail it in one for the full release. Like Naughty Dog and Capcom with RE: 5 for example, unless they've used it before?

Not taking sides here but ya know, give it all your all not half of it. No, I'm not trying to put forward that TR is never developed to the full, what would give you that idea.

see that's my point! they are rushing the games when the actual full developed game would be much better..just think tha capcom have released re5 and eidos released tr8..re5 sold 5 million copies on the third month and underworld not even the half..its because of the rushing and when they rushing the game its quite almost sure that it won't sell many copies..on re5 we were waiting 3 years..and in these 3 years capcom was giving some news and the fans were keep increasing with that, that explains the successful release..now eidos are working on tr9 restrictive..how do they expect new fans hm?

Yep, I don't disagree. It greatly annoys me to this day that some developers still rush games just to get a few extra quid a bit earlier, that might not be their intention but it's certainly not done to benefit the franchise or its fans.

As for them not saying anything about TR 9 yet, don't forget, CD might not even be that far into TR9, they may have only just really technically started. It seems a pointless thing to do if you've only just begun, to start saying we've just done this and this. The main problem with CD is the fact they are just unable to keep secrets. Look at Underworld, wasn't it about two weeks before it was released that the entire list of levels and the purpose of those levels included?

I believe in giving more than one chance, and I hope to God that this Reboot for TR is as successful as the Reboot for Resident Evil 4 was for Capcom. But as you said as well, CD don't seem to be able polish a game. You could blame Eidos but it's no longer them, so what will be there excuse now if they still fail to polish the game.

well now square hold the ropes and guide the horse..let's hope its gonna help em

well now square hold the ropes and guide the horse..let's hope its gonna help em
    I'm sure they will. Didn't they delay Final Fantasy 13 (or whatever number they are up too) a few times? I'm not a fan of the FF games like but my mate is and I think he kept saying they delayed it a few times cause it still wasn't ready.

So maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Ants_27_ View Post
    I'm sure they will. Didn't they delay Final Fantasy 13 (or whatever number they are up too) a few times? I'm not a fan of the FF games like but my mate is and I think he kept saying they delayed it a few times cause it still wasn't ready.

So maybe...
    Well SE certainly dropped the ball with FFXIV (regardless of delays), I heard that was *terrible*...
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

i've been away for a while but rest assured people that they will release the patch as soon as it is ready. im just as frustrated as everyone else is, purely because i love the game andi want it to be better, but as they say good things come to those who wait

i reckon it'll be worth it
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

guys i think..its the first time that cd actually delays something so important for a lara game..a feature that most people actually bought the game..i smell SE is behind..CD were about to release it on 28 and SE said it needs work enough with the rushing..so its a good thing i guess..btw its a month since the delay announced..nothing so far..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123