Thread: THIS GAME IS AWESOME! Fantastic work! Thank you!

THIS GAME IS AWESOME! Fantastic work! Thank you!

I would like to congratulate the developers who made this game. I have had great fun playing this game and it's a brilliant piece of work. Everything about the gameplay is pure awesomeness!

I bought this game because it said online coop play, which is what I was expecting, but later found it is going to delayed. I hope you guys come through with your promise of implementing it later because that's exactly why you got the sale from me. Nevertheless, I have had great fun playing it singleplayer and have earned the Tomb Raider achievement on Steam

Please continue to make new content for this game engine. I love this game and it runs superbly on my hardware (except one minor issue, but that's not why I'm posting in this thread). I do look forward to COOP Online and DLC maps for this game. PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN and do not fail to deliver!!! This game is worth post TLC!!!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS GAME!

I know it is awsome.

Im really looking forward 2 the coop as well and im glad u really like it.

Thanks for making this thread!

Its nice to see something positive about the game.

I love it too.

Shame about the multi-player, I doubt I will ever get to try it now. I get the feeling people will mostly be done with this (quite short) game by the time its out.

Here is hoping the DLC makes it a long lasting title.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrofer View Post
    Thanks for making this thread!

Its nice to see something positive about the game.
    My thoughts exactly! Everyone seems to be unhappy with the online co-op, glitches (which I, fortunately, haven't experienced so far) and leaderboards not working properly.

The game is absolutely brilliant! I'm really looking forward to DLC and the sequel of the game.

Thank you CD!

Quote Originally Posted by chriss99 View Post
    ...glitches (which I, fortunately, haven't experienced so far)...
    Me neither!!!!! I haven't experienced one single glitch so far, and I've played the game a lot, I still do...

And I agree with Pyrofer, finally sth positive about the game...

Ive seen lots of glitches, I posted a picture of one of them.

But who cares. I had to restart one level, and laughed out loud at a couple of the others, not the end of the world.

The only thing that bugs me is the lack of response about it, if they came out and said "We are working on it" that would help.

I love the game though, Cant wait for more content and levels etc.

I haven't seen any glitches either... I've been playing the local co-op with my partner and I've had an absolute blast with the game! We're on our second playthrough now so get all the upgrades and challenges. I hope CD implements the online co-op for those who are waiting for it, though I would recommend the local version as well... It works great even with a single screen.

It is indeed great to see some positive feedback on the game!!!

I haven't finished it yet, been playing it with my brother and we are both LOVING so far!!!
    signature image

I think my only minor issue was the ATI video driver. My problem seemed to disappear after updating it. This game seems very solid to me.

Looking forward to new content and online multiplayer Thanks again

me neither no gliches but many people complain about gliches and its too early to give a final word about it..i still havent finished it 100% with everything found..(im on level 6 everything found so far with all chalenges completed and without guides)
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

Just tried the demo on steam......wow, it looks amazing.

Why did they use those horrible low res pixelated screen shots to promote the game ?

I have it running at high res with AA and 16 AF and it looks really good, lucky their was a demo because I might not have bothered.

lol why horrible?
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

Quote Originally Posted by Terminal Meltdown View Post
    I would like to congratulate the developers who made this game. I have had great fun playing this game and it's a brilliant piece of work. Everything about the gameplay is pure awesomeness!

I bought this game because it said online coop play, which is what I was expecting, but later found it is going to delayed. I hope you guys come through with your promise of implementing it later because that's exactly why you got the sale from me. Nevertheless, I have had great fun playing it singleplayer and have earned the Tomb Raider achievement on Steam

Please continue to make new content for this game engine. I love this game and it runs superbly on my hardware (except one minor issue, but that's not why I'm posting in this thread). I do look forward to COOP Online and DLC maps for this game. PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN and do not fail to deliver!!! This game is worth post TLC!!!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS GAME!
    I like how you use"I hope" like they are unreliable...which to me is true as no present update has been given regarding the next update...it's just a guessing game. Hopefully it will be implemented soon so that I can dive in...co-op style.

@Terminal Meltdown- Keep the Praise coming, as I'm sure we're all in agreement, despite some of the games short-comings this is one fun game... Great job CD
    signature image