Trophy Problem not install

Ps3 us version

my friend download demo and unlock code no trophy

1-) delete sava date utility

2-) and open game install trophy

but I am download game and unlock

1-)delete save data utiliy but no install trophy

WHY ?

I have same problem and I posted thread already about that. Its very simple, this game failure 100%. I made a mistake by buying this game. More 2.99 it doesn't deserve.
    Jesus And God Are One. Jesus Is God Word, Jesus Is God soul. Jesus Continues God And God Continues Jesus.

ım waiting patch

I hope the patch will come soon. I stopped playing the game until it get fix.
    Jesus And God Are One. Jesus Is God Word, Jesus Is God soul. Jesus Continues God And God Continues Jesus.

I got the trophies. Delete the game. Redownload the demo first, and after its done. Redownload the other file which it is full game. Then replay the game and you will see the trophies are working.

no working

Don't download both files at once. Make sure you download the demo first after its completed then download the other one. Try again it will work for sure. Its bug.

I have just read the following over on the official PS forums (from a reliable source).
    I cannot vouch for this myself, but it would be worth a try if you have no trophies appearing.

*) Delete the Game & Save Data.
    *) Go to your Download List on the PS Store.
    *) Download the Game again.
    *) Whilst the Game is downloading, download the small Unlock Key.

It sounds like deleting both the game & save data is the main step to do before downloading.
    "Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

Whats the small unlock key ?

the full game unlock
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

Well I'll talk for those it didn't work for!

I downloaded the demo, then later the key, no trophy luck. I repeated the process, trophies installed then just didn't work. I did the same again and the trophies just still don't unlock or install.

I tryed but the trophies dont work edios has some explaining 2 do Lol. x