Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PS3 UK Version??

PS3 UK Version??

Hello,

I live in the UK, have a PS3 and have waited all day for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light to be released. I keep switching the system on and off, but the PlayStation Store has no such game! All it has is the Weapons Trailer. Is the UK release date delayed, because I have heard of other PS3 users playing it.

Thank You
    "It's not a party until something gets broken."
    - Lara, Tokyo

Quote Originally Posted by charliesewell View Post
    Hello,

I live in the UK, have a PS3 and have waited all day for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light to be released. I keep switching the system on and off, but the PlayStation Store has no such game! All it has is the Weapons Trailer. Is the UK release date delayed, because I have heard of other PS3 users playing it.

Thank You
    Hi i was waiting all day today as well.

But i went on the ps3 store website and in the search bar i typed in lara croft guardian of the light and it came up so i clicked it then it said at the top release date- 29th of september 2010 so its actulley out tommorow!

Heres the ps3 store website.................http://uk.playstation.com/ps3/games/...dian-of-Light/
    hope i helped. x

Hey, I saw that too, but I thought it was a typo or something!!
    Urrgh another day to wait lol!

Thank You very much
    - Lara, Tokyo

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodedclaw View Post
    Heres the ps3 store website.................http://uk.playstation.com/ps3/games/...dian-of-Light/
    When they launched LCGoL on the 360 they advertised online play, which was rather sneaky. It looks like they are doing the same for the PS3 release. If online play is not included tomorrow then someone deserves a harsh talking to. Most people browsing the PS Store do not frequent these forums and know all the details.

"Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

Forgive the question, but anyone know if the Online version for PS3 out at the same time in Spain?
    If not exactly the same, or be different.
    It's a stupid question, so sorry .. but wanted to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    When they launched LCGoL on the 360 they advertised online play, which was rather sneaky. It looks like they are doing the same for the PS3 release. If online play is not included tomorrow then someone deserves a harsh talking to. Most people browsing the PS Store do not frequent these forums and know all the details.

We have already been told the PS3 and PC versions will not have online play till later. Not even the Xbox 360 version is getting the online mode today, all versions will eventually get it. You can still play local co-op if you can manage to round up a second player.
    Emma Watson would make a great Lara, and a British actress should play a British icon!

Quote Originally Posted by aussie500 View Post
    We have already been told the PS3 and PC versions will not have online play till later. Not even the Xbox 360 version is getting the online mode today, all versions will eventually get it. You can still play local co-op if you can manage to round up a second player.
    Indeed & that is the point, read my previous post again. WE know this, but the description in the advertising (for both PS3 & 360) tells a different tale. Most people browsing the store will read the descriptions, buy the game & then find that online play is not available. Remember that the vast majority of these people will not be visiting TR related forums & know about the indefinite delay for online support. Including & pushing this online aspect as a major selling point for the game is just plain wrong.
    signature image

False advertising is legit if a corporation does it.

My PS Store still hasn't got it. Is it just my system? When will it become available?
    - Lara, Tokyo

The store should update within the next couple of hours.

I for one will be downloading the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow demo & God of War: Ghost of Sparta PSP demo

I am going to leave LCGoL for a few weeks & see how it goes.
    The control setup on PS3 does not suit me, but I may get the 360 version once the online support has been added. However, I will need to upgrade my 20GB HDD or get a second USB stick.
    signature image

I have a PS3 and an xBox, I bought it on the PS3 where online play IS FREE.
    I dont have xbox live, or PS+, I never will.

Thank You
    - Lara, Tokyo

It's finally there now !!!

It's downloading as we speak...
    Thanks
    - Lara, Tokyo

Hi i bought and downloaded the game (wich went fast) and now i cant find it on my ps3 ?

plz help? thanks

Do you download the TRIAL version first, and then the full version because the full version is only a 5 second download! I have been downloading the TRIAL version for about 4 hours and it is only 43%. Is this the normal duration of the download?
    - Lara, Tokyo

Quote Originally Posted by charliesewell View Post
    Do you download the TRIAL version first, and then the full version because the full version is only a 5 second download! I have been downloading the TRIAL version for about 4 hours and it is only 43%. Is this the normal duration of the download?
    I wouldn't say its normal but I'm in the same boat, mine hasn't been 4 hours yet, granted but I'm sure it's going to be a while!

Im downloading the TRIAL as we speak and its taking ages.

i bought the game full versin upgrade but it took 2 secs and that was it so that was an upgrade so thats y im doing the TRIAL.

How come it says TRIAL then? I want the full version, but that's only a 5 sec. download and then after that I can't find it on my PS3, like Hoodedclaw's problem. Surely the TRIAL shouldn't take this long!.... Nearly 5 hours and nearly 50%. Any way to speed it up??
    - Lara, Tokyo

im in same position ( as i said) because the download took 2 secs and thats surly not a game but it said FULL GAME UPGRADE and i was so confused looking 4 it and now im downloading it its taking ages but if we download the trial it might give us the choice 2 get the full version ?

So just to clear things a bit for me did both of you download the full update thing off the store first before downloading the trial?

I did .................. is that bad ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodedclaw View Post
    I did .................. is that bad ?
    I have no idea, though I know I did it so your not alone on that!

But maybe in some weird technical way if you download the full update thingy then download the trial it will take longer... for whatever the technical reason?

at least im not a loner lol.

Nope not a loner.

But why I'm odd is cause I already had the Trial downloaded. But me being me and having the habits I do, deleted it before I downloaded the full game (I tend to do this before I go and buy a game!).

But the first time only took about 30-40 mins. So thats what makes me think, maybe downloading the full game makes the trial download slower?

Maybe... ah, I really wish I downloaded them the other way round now!

I'm just over halfway completed, so looks like I'm gonna have to wait another 5 hours...
    - Lara, Tokyo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast