Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS3 UK Version??

it was taking so long that i got tired last night, so i set my ps3 2 turn of the download when its finished, and i woke up this morning and its downloaded but i dont get 2 play it until 3pm cause im so busy

at least i have it

@Hoodedclaw - I'm in the same position! I put turn off when download complete and left it overnight when it was about 70%. My Dad said it was turned off by the time he went to bed, so I don't think it completed at 100% - I think it gets to like 80% and then completes!
    Anyways, it was all done by this morning, but I had to go to school . Finally, I got to play it at 4 o'clock and I really like it!! We waited long enough!! I'm on Spider Tomb
    "It's not a party until something gets broken."
    - Lara, Tokyo

Well I downloaded it about 1 am this morning had a quick 5 minute go but not been on it since...

Considering Co-op seemed a buggy (local) and the lack of no trophies... granted I'm not bothered about there not being trophies as I generally am not bothered, but I suppose I should get the choice at least

Something to which all PS3 games have to have now-a-days... yet another failure... and I've often wondered why the TR games did fall out of popularity.

But enough of my rant as I doubt I'll be on it today or tomorrow cause I've got Dead Rising to finish off.

Is there online on ps3 because it shows u an online leaderboard?

Can I ask how bad the making of the game actually was? I'm not ranting, I'm perfectly calm but according to my PS3 there is no such thing really, in 'game data utility' no guardian of light, in 'saved data' no guardian of light and in 'trophies' there's no guardian of light. It keeps my save granted within the game though it just doesn't appear so i cant delete it.

So how bad can the game be that it suffers that much of a technical problem? Never seen that before. So basically I can't get rid of the game completely, only the Trial... which would seem pointless cause I've deleted it twice now.

Don't suppose anyone is willing to help an 18 year old out?

Quote Originally Posted by Ants_27_ View Post
    Can I ask how bad the making of the game actually was? I'm not ranting, I'm perfectly calm but according to my PS3 there is no such thing really, in 'game data utility' no guardian of light, in 'saved data' no guardian of light and in 'trophies' there's no guardian of light. It keeps my save granted within the game though it just doesn't appear so i cant delete it.

So how bad can the game be that it suffers that much of a technical problem? Never seen that before. So basically I can't get rid of the game completely, only the Trial... which would seem pointless cause I've deleted it twice now.

Don't suppose anyone is willing to help an 18 year old out?

oh snap you're 18, when did you have your birthday? im sure i must have wished you happy birthday, but still welcome to adult hood

as for the ps3 problem i wouldn't know, perhaps using a powerful magnet will wipe the playstation...completely lol
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

ants just delete the game and the save file then download the demo and install it..after that download the game unlock, start the game and the trophies should installed..many people had the exact problem
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post

oh snap you're 18, when did you have your birthday? im sure i must have wished you happy birthday, but still welcome to adult hood

as for the ps3 problem i wouldn't know, perhaps using a powerful magnet will wipe the playstation...completely lol
    Or just throw it out the window!

As for me birthday it was on the 27th June! I think you did and I'm sure you did... though I've slept since then!

@Sexy.. - Cheer for that, I shall try it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12