Thread: Unlocking the full game, PSN - Error 80023111?

Unlocking the full game, PSN - Error 80023111?

Hi there Folks,

I recently downloaded the demo for "Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light" on my PS3 via the Gamespot redemption code. After playing the first level I've decided to purchase it on my PS3 over the PC version (I have to admit, I enjoying playing it more on the big screen, lol) however I keep getting an error code (both in game and in the PS3 menu) of 80023111, and because of this I cannot upgrade/unlock the full game.

Would anyone happen to have any suggestions or solutions to this issue?

Same problem here!

I wanna buy the game but i can't. I get the same error code 80023111...

Can anybody help?

I have the same issue.

If u have a ps3 and u have the errer.

Its probably because the game doesnt come out until the 28th ( this Tuesday) x

Actually this was a special demo from Gamespot that was supposed to allow you to purchase the game prior to its official release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodedclaw View Post
    If u have a ps3 and u have the errer.

Its probably because the game doesnt come out until the 28th ( this Tuesday) x
    Yeah, it said in the email that gave us the code that we are supposed to be able to buy the game now, it's early access for the demo and full game. i'm getting the same error code though. I have a feeling it has something to do with the accidental giveaway of free unlock codes.... Maybe they took the unlock code down altogether? Either way it's really annoying, I'd like to buy the game.

i don't know..i unlocked it normally without problems on 23 september..maybe it was for limited time..wait until 28