Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29

Thread: Lcgol is out in psn and stream!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207

    Big Grin Lcgol is out in psn and stream!

    its truth i just downloaded it..the full game upgrade for 13 euros..have installed it and the trophies and i will start playing it with my bf and share with all you guys my thoughts..the bad thing is i can't share the game with more than 4 people in psn

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,316
    Enjoy the game!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TF.Denis View Post
    its truth i just downloaded it..the full game upgrade for 13 euros..have installed it and the trophies and i will start playing it with my bf and share with all you guys my thoughts..the bad thing is i can't share the game with more than 4 people in psn
    Great! Off to download it
    "-Is that an ancient Tibetan ritual dagger in your pocket?"
    "Maybe I'm just happy to see you!" -Uncharted 2

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207
    remember..u need the demo 1st from gamespot and then unlock the full game..

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TF.Denis View Post
    its truth i just downloaded it..the full game upgrade for 13 euros..have installed it and the trophies and i will start playing it with my bf and share with all you guys my thoughts..the bad thing is i can't share the game with more than 4 people in psn
    Your friends are supposed to buy the game. PSN gamesharing means giving out your PSN linked email address & password, which is not a good idea, for obvious reasons. Also, a little word of friendly advice, flagging the fact that you are gamesharing LCGoL on an official Eidos board is probably not the best move. Just saying

    It is true that you are able to download a purchased PSN title to 5 PS3 consoles. The main reason for this is that some people have more than one PS3 and it gets you out of trouble if your console breaks down.

    To clarify the rule, here is a message from the PS3 Community Team Leader (MusterBuster) to a PSN user who had his account banned (the final line sums it up nicely):

    To clear some things up - Taking your downloaded content and placing it on another PS3 is legal as long as:

    a) That console is your own

    b) That console is somebody elses, but you delete the content and your account from it once you have finished playing.

    It is not legal to give your content to someone else for the purposes of them avoiding paying for it themselves.
    "Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207
    meaning i created a new profile only for the download and since we done with the downloads it doesn't matter if its get banned..who cares? i have my game now and thanks for the advice but eidos can't do anything if im gamesharing..

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TF.Denis View Post
    meaning i created a new profile only for the download and since we done with the downloads it doesn't matter if its get banned..who cares? i have my game now and thanks for the advice but eidos can't do anything if im gamesharing..
    No worries, just trying to help
    As long as you know that gamesharing purchased content is illegal and frowned upon on the good ship Eidos.
    "Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207
    well eidos give us the unfinished tr underworld buddy and now the delay and delay the online multiplayer patch..u telling me what im doing is unfair on them? come on let's discuss it..

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by TF.Denis View Post
    well eidos give us the unfinished tr underworld buddy and now the delay and delay the online multiplayer patch..u telling me what im doing is unfair on them? come on let's discuss it..
    Gamesharing the full LCGoL game with 4 others? Discuss it with the Eidos forum admins.
    "Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207
    everyone is welcome to discuss here..and im not afraid of admins at all..they should care for their business and not for what im doing with my money and with my ps3..and when i say to discuss i mean about their failures with tr underworld and now with the delay..not about what im doing with my content.

  11. #11
    Actually, I have the demo, but I wouldn't like to download it yet because they are planning to patch the Xbox version, not the PS3, as the PS3 is not supposed to be out yet!!
    And what then? Pay another 15euros? No way...

    @TF.Denis
    Actually they can do something to you. If the user with which you downloaded the game is banned, all the games you downloaded using that user will stop working. If you go to "Properties" you will see that each game is linked to the user that downloaded it...

    Anyway, it is so cool that you can play it.. Please post here to tell us if it as awesome as expected!!
    "Hey, dude, I just bought the new. Tomb R... oh, credits...."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207
    No you are wrong..the downloaded content will still workink normaly even if u cant sign in with that account that u downloaded it..i have content from other users who change their passwords after I complete the download..the games are still working normaly and no one is banned at all..i know a looot of psn and u must be a hacker to get banned forever..gamesharing is not a reason for that kind of ban.

  13. #13

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by TF.Denis View Post
    ...but eidos can't do anything ...
    But the little I can do I'd like to share with you. Good bye.
    The thing about Canadians is, they are very friendly people. But give them a hockey stick and they'll kill you.

  14. #14
    Actually I read the terms of agreement and it is stated that Gamesharing is not allowed. But still, they don't say what they do to you if you share.

    As for the sign in stuff, I was talking about the user. If you DELETE the user, you will no longer be able to play using any other user. In other words, if YOU delete your account, all the other players you shared with, will not be able to play it. It has nothing to do with signing in.

    But the thing is I don't know if Banning an account also means deleting it.

    Anyway, I also share games with my best pal, so I don't judge you. I was just informing you.

    Is the game good?
    "Hey, dude, I just bought the new. Tomb R... oh, credits...."

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by GoranAgar View Post
    But the little I can do I'd like to share with you. Good bye.
    Ouch.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by brianthedog View Post
    Actually I read the terms of agreement and it is stated that Gamesharing is not allowed. But still, they don't say what they do to you if you share.

    As for the sign in stuff, I was talking about the user. If you DELETE the user, you will no longer be able to play using any other user. In other words, if YOU delete your account, all the other players you shared with, will not be able to play it. It has nothing to do with signing in.

    But the thing is I don't know if Banning an account also means deleting it.

    Anyway, I also share games with my best pal, so I don't judge you. I was just informing you.

    Is the game good?
    RIP Denis.... Oh well, I finished the game yesterday, and lemme tell ya, it's incredible. Only con was that it was too short...

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by RoombelinaUK View Post
    Only con was that it was too short...
    Really? A short Lara Croft game? Took me 4 years to finish TRL , 2 years for TRA and I am still trying to get past Thailand in TRU.. Enter sarcasm HERE..

    I couldn't resist and purchased the full version... The game RULES!! Although it is short, there is a lot of replay value. There are so many challenges I haven't completed...

    I hope we get a patch for online co-op for PS3 as well..
    "Hey, dude, I just bought the new. Tomb R... oh, credits...."

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by GoranAgar View Post
    But the little I can do I'd like to share with you. Good bye.
    wow nice one..next time if u don't mind have a reason to ban my account and not banning my acount with this reason: no reason..im back guys and this time im planning to keep my account

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Denis 100% View Post
    wow nice one..next time if u don't mind have a reason to ban my account and not banning my acount with this reason: no reason..im back guys and this time im planning to keep my account
    I smell some history here...
    What happened guys?
    "Hey, dude, I just bought the new. Tomb R... oh, credits...."

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    24
    ..my old account get banned..i don't know the reason and it seems it was about gamesharing..it's illegal so let's just let it out chloe

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Denis 100% View Post
    it's illegal so let's just let it out chloe

    LMAO!

    Sorry for your account though...
    "Hey, dude, I just bought the new. Tomb R... oh, credits...."

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    24
    Nah..i wanted to change username anyway so I guess it's ok..w8 u got xbox or ps3?

  23. #23
    Nice one Goran Can't stand folks who don't pay for their stuff and brag about it.

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Denis 100% View Post
    u got xbox or ps3?
    PS3 of course! On Sunday I realized I could really unlock the full game, without cons, but the stores were closed to buy a PSN card, so I took daddy's precious credit card:P


    And yesterday I finished GoL, but Single player. No friend of mine likes Lara, because I talk all the time about her and they are now sick of her...

    So I will wait for that patch that they plan to delay more....
    "Hey, dude, I just bought the new. Tomb R... oh, credits...."

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMaciver View Post
    Nice one Goran Can't stand folks who don't pay for their stuff and brag about it.
    hey george i paid for gol normally but it seems im too friendly that's why i did it..not that u understand what the word friendly means but people like u don't understand many words like friendly right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •