Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: still not ready

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMaciver View Post
    What CD and Tomb Raider need are new owners.
    I thought that happened when Square Enix bought out the knobheads which were Eidos.

Quote Originally Posted by chriss99 View Post
    Take your time. A rushed game is a bad game.
    This is true and I agree.

I just fail to see why developers want to release incomplete games and take the "we'll patch it later" attitude. I'll happily part my money if I'm getting what I'm paying for and until then I shall continue to count my pennies and caclke madly...

Note I used the word pennies not pounds?

Quote Originally Posted by Ants_27_ View Post
    This is true and I agree.

I just fail to see why developers want to release incomplete games and take the "we'll patch it later" attitude. I'll happily part my money if I'm getting what I'm paying for and until then I shall continue to count my pennies and caclke madly...

Note I used the word pennies not pounds?
    i think developers release games prematurely due to pressure from the publishers, publishers say , here is a balance,. here is a time scale.. go

sometimes you get extended balance and time. but publishers think about getting the money from the public, they after all need to make the money to keep going , and sometimes there is some over sight when not taking into account how long it takes to finalise a game to fix bugs glitches etc

thats what i can think of

Oh and if they make a release date like in this case summer 2010 they need to deliver to stop themselves from looking bad and getting bad publicity so sometimes releasing a patch can help avoid the problem, however it can still have negative repercussions.

i could have missed out alot so if im wrong, anyone else who knows please

p:s ants there hasn't been any new people lately, we can't tour guide
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post

True story!!:EEK:

*Runs to create an account with the awesome name of _72_stnA* Then again I can't be tour guiding myself!

as for the subject, the PS1 - 2 days never had the ability to patch and games seemed to be relatively complete back then!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post
    i think developers release games prematurely due to pressure from the publishers, publishers say , here is a balance,. here is a time scale.. go

sometimes you get extended balance and time. but publishers think about getting the money from the public, they after all need to make the money to keep going , and sometimes there is some over sight when not taking into account how long it takes to finalise a game to fix bugs glitches etc

thats what i can think of
    Oh and if they make a release date like in this case summer 2010 they need to deliver to stop themselves from looking bad and getting bad publicity so sometimes releasing a patch can help avoid the problem, however it can still have negative repercussions.

i could have missed out alot so if im wrong, anyone else who knows please

maybe u are right but they could have released it later when it was finished..and because xbox got earlier so what? now they are at the same position as us ps3 users..waiting for the update..and since eidos said on 28 the game gonna released in psn and stream..how can u explain i already got the full game? to me even eidos doesn't know when the game gonna released..

Huh??? According to Gamespot, anyone who has received a demo code should be able to purchase the full game.

"Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

and how is that possible..i still don't get it..they said 28..

28th of September peoplz!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!
    signature imageAngel of Darkness

actually vampy i already have it..if u want it go buy that ethernet cable add me on ps3..i tell u details there

Quote Originally Posted by Denis 100% View Post
    ---Removed---
    Oh dear, oh dear, as you clearly have no respect for Eidos, why do you visit their forums? If you want to be part of the Eidos Fan Community you will have to learn to show them some respect. Your comment above is the same as saying 'BAN ME NOW PLEASE'. However, I guess you already know that.
    "Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

[QUOTE=Blue Skies;1501151]Oh dear, oh dear, as you clearly have no respect for Eidos, why do you visit their forums? If you want to be part of the Eidos Fan Community you will have to learn to show them some respect. Your comment above is the same as saying 'BAN ME NOW PLEASE'. However, I guess you already know that. [/QU

my bad please delete what i type

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Oh dear, oh dear, as you clearly have no respect for Eidos, why do you visit their forums? If you want to be part of the Eidos Fan Community you will have to learn to show them some respect. Your comment above is the same as saying 'BAN ME NOW PLEASE'. However, I guess you already know that.
    You are mistaking costumers with worshippers.

get a life already
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12