Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Batman riddles

Batman riddles

Batman riddles

making riddles about batman's villans........... heres one its easyy it gets harder later

he could hit as hard as rock yet he could fit in size of a cup don't let him touch u cause he got a poisonous touch who is it

...Bane...?

3. Clayface.

Originally Posted by HamillJokerFan
    Clayface.
    yupppp u right

Originally Posted by mwkcope
    ...Bane...?
    lolz can bane really fit in a cup that dude is huge

6. I had no idea any of Batman's villains had a poisonous touch. So, I searched online to see which one(s) did, and when Clayface showed up, I realized it was him.

Originally Posted by HamillJokerFan
    I had no idea any of Batman's villains had a poisonous touch.
    Poison Ivy?

HeRe's oNe.....

? ? ? RiDdLe mE tHiS, rIDdLe Me tHaT ? ? ?

"bOrN oF oLd, I aM mAdE oF GoLd, LiFe sTArtS oN A mOnDaY"....

? ? ? wHo aM i ? ? ?

Solomon Grundy
    W.W.B.D. What Would Batman Do?

Originally Posted by Matches Malone
    Solomon Grundy
    ? ? ? "Right you are detective. But don't get cocky..." ? ? ?

? ? ? rIdDLe FoR tHe dAy ? ? ?

"dUriNG tHiS LeNGtHy HoLiDAy i cAMe FaCE tO fAcE WitH thE KiLLeR. saDLy iT wAs cUt aNd CaN oNLy bE sEEn cOmPiLEd."

? ? ? wHo aM i ? ? ?

Originally Posted by Jayngo

"dUriNG tHiS LeNGtHy HoLiDAy i cAMe FaCE tO fAcE WitH thE KiLLeR. saDLy iT wAs cUt aNd CaN oNLy bE sEEn cOmPiLEd."

? ? ? wHo aM i ? ? ?

Nice guess, but oh so far away detective. Concentrate on the second part of the riddle..

Zsasz.

Zsasz.
    Oh, you are getting colder, detective. Think of the term "cut" in a different way. As in the "cutting room floor..."

Oh, you are getting colder, detective. Think of the term "cut" in a different way. As in the "cutting room floor..."
    Okay,I have a different guess:Jack Ryder.Why?"The cutting room floor" is where films are edited,and if I remember correctly his bio in AA said he was formerly an editor.And you said close when I got Two-Face,it had something to do with split personalities.The only thing cutting room floor and split personalities have in common is Jack Ryder.

Hmm, maybe you are thinking too hard. The original guess of Mr. Dent was very close, because technically he did see the killer face to face. However, I am referring to the "other" killer which was seen face to face by the individual you are trying to guess. Think along the lines of the clue, "this lengthy holiday"...

Hmm, maybe you are thinking too hard. The original guess of Mr. Dent was very close, because technically he did see the killer face to face. However, I am referring to the "other" killer which was seen face to face by the individual you are trying to guess. Think along the lines of the clue, "this lengthy holiday"...
    I have two guesses,and I'm pretty sure they're wrong:The Ventriloquist or Calendar Man.If that isn't it,then outta guesses.

I have two guesses,and I'm pretty sure they're wrong:The Ventriloquist or Calendar Man.If that isn't it,then outta guesses.
    Just when you thought you were wrong, you are right! Calendar Man is the correct answer. The riddle refers to this: The lengthy holiday is the Long Halloween. The cut refers to the scene of Calendar Man coming "face to face" with Alberto Falcone in Arkham Asylum. They came face to face because their cells were directly facing each other. This scene was cut out of the original series but shown at the end of the "compiled" version of the Long Halloween.

A difficult riddle, you should be proud detective!

Just when you thought you were wrong, you are right! Calendar Man is the correct answer. The riddle refers to this: The lengthy holiday is the Long Halloween. The cut refers to the scene of Calendar Man coming "face to face" with Alberto Falcone in Arkham Asylum. They came face to face because their cells were directly facing each other. This scene was cut out of the original series but shown at the end of the "compiled" version of the Long Halloween.

A difficult riddle, you should be proud detective!
    Funny,I haven't read Long Halloween yet.

That's one book you need to read detective

That's one book you need to read detective
    I've heard.
    Also,more riddles?

Patience detective. You know what they say...a RiDdLe a DaY kEEps tHe baT aWAy...

"i TriEd tO sPOil hEr MiLLioN dOLLaR DeBUt. cLeErLy yOu kNoW wHo i aM."

? ? ? wHo aM i ? ? ?

"i TriEd tO sPOil hEr MiLLioN dOLLaR DeBUt. cLeErLy yOu kNoW wHo i aM."

? ? ? wHo aM i ? ? ?
    I have no idea...The Spoiler?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last