Thread: :| a glitch won't let me pass...

Unhappy :| a glitch won't let me pass...

Ok, so i'm in the level "Toxic Swamp" and you know how you have to open three gate thinies? well im up to my third gate, but when I try and get my grenade launcher out to shoot the things that are blocking the mechanisim, she gets out her spear! I killed her several times and still the same...
    PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Daniel.

Are you sure you have the grenade launcher equipped? Did you change your weapon from the spear to the grenade launcher?

A little more information could help.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Underworld View Post
    Are you sure you have the grenade launcher equipped? Did you change your weapon from the spear to the grenade launcher?

A little more information could help.
    Yeah it is equipted, and I have changed my gun from spear to grenade launcher a lot of times too. I even changed my guns to the two light smg things, they shot about 10 or 20 bullets before i couldn't take it out again because it would change to the spears... It even has a picture of the grenade launcher where it shows you what weapon your holding, but when I take it out. she takes out spears

Perhaps you are out of ammo. She cannot shoot it if there is no ammo.
    Emma Watson would make a great Lara, and a British actress should play a British icon!

That could very well be the case. There are ammo deposits in every place that requires you to use the grenade launcher to pass, so go to it and refill your ammo. Then try again.
    signature image

Oh... lol i figured you had to get ammo... I passed the game on sunday anyway